Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G6 GT/GTP Ground Effects

New to the group so here goes-
    I have searched every where I can think of, I can purchase the kit from 100 places-But no one has a clear picture of the Pontiac G6 Ground Effects package that I can find. Can anyone help me out with this one????
    2006 Fusion Orange Coupe GT, Limo Tint, Chrome strut Bar, Chrome intake, Debadged, Metalic Silver PONTIAC wind shield, Metalic silver pin stripe, Chrome wheels with Locks, Aftermarket rear spoiler, GT-R exhaust, Painted engine and battery covers,

in this thread, about 7 posts down, there is a link with it on a sedan

(I assume you are talking about the GM kit)
    Originally posted by TLS2000
    Fine. You're banned. Stupid redneck piece of shit!
    http://www.cardomain.com/id/Amick
    GTP: My list of mods got too long... just click the link

Comment

he's probably looking for a real image, instead of computer-generated, as most of us have for this bodykit. I'm not really sure anybody has it yet.
      -Mike #1

||2006 GTP Coupe - Gone but not forgotten||

'Black cars denote an aggressive personality or someone who's an outsider or rebel.'

Current Ride: 2009 White Hot Pontiac G8 GT with Onyx/Red Interior

Comment

there are some real images in that thread

tin_indian_g6 posted it

Comment

no coupe pictures though
          -Mike #1

'Black cars denote an aggressive personality or someone who's an outsider or rebel.'

Comment

nope :-/

Comment

i have the razzi bodykit on my car. i got it from the dealership with it on. but i am not sure how to post pictures so send me your e-mail or someway to put the pics on here and i will show you them.
              2006 GTP black. fully loaded. with razzi body kit and american racing rims.

Comment

My pocket book would never be able to handle the Razzi mod. That kit needs a Body shop to paint and install. Since I haven't seen the GM Kit I don't know if I can handle that or if it will need a body shop also.My email is rlldcl@cox.net so I can drool over yours.
                2006 Fusion Orange Coupe GT, Limo Tint, Chrome strut Bar, Chrome intake, Debadged, Metalic Silver PONTIAC wind shield, Metalic silver pin stripe, Chrome wheels with Locks, Aftermarket rear spoiler, GT-R exhaust, Painted engine and battery covers,

Comment

you can buy it prepainted, only problem then is the install. But they are valences so they just fit right over the stock bumpers.
                  -Mike #1

Comment

while you guys talking about the body kit u guys think this is a good deal?? I am looking at the body kit right now but I haven't call my dealership what is real one cost. Does anyone know how low does it get when u actually install the thing?? Cuz I dun want my car shuffling the snow during winter.

http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie ... %3AIT&rd=1

2006 Black G6 Sedan , Mobil 1, Custom license Frame Plate, Solar Gard Flim 20% Tint ,Vision Bulbs 6000k HID

Comment

^That particular item appears to be for sale unpainted since it does not mention paint codes. It also does not include the incidentals (exhaust extensions, lower grille inserts, etc.). Nor does it include installation. Bear in mind that these items all add a significant amount to the bottom line of the finished and installed kit. It will most likely wind up being a lot closer to twice that price.

Several other members of this site have had this kit installed, and they can speak to the actual final price they paid. I suggest you contact them through PM and ask directly what the entire package wound up costing in the end.

Good luck!
                      SOLD * 2006 G6 GTP 6MT * SOLD
                      Crimson Red W/Taupe 2-Tone Leather; DoctorSpeed Stage 4 CAB, Custom Dual Muffler Exhaust ;"JAKED" Lower Grille, GM Strut Bar, Aftermarket Spoiler, White Faced Gauges, Painted Interior Parts, Window Tints, Mostly debadged.
                      CURRENT: 2007 Acura TL Type-S 286 HP 6MT
                      Moroccan Red Pearl /Taupe Leather Sports Seats; Tints: 15% rears, 50% fronts;Axis Hiro 18X8.5 hyper silver wheels w/Yokohama Advan S.4. 245/40/18 UHPAS Tires; Color-Matched Splash Guards

Comment

This one however, is painted to match your car. And it would cost less than ordering it direct from razzi, paying $100+ shipping, and lugging it to a shop to get painted and installed. http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/05-PO...spagenameZWD1V
                        -Mike #1

Comment

I think in the long run, the one GTPGUY found is a better deal for the painted one!
                          SOLD * 2006 G6 GTP 6MT * SOLD
                          Crimson Red W/Taupe 2-Tone Leather; DoctorSpeed Stage 4 CAB, Custom Dual Muffler Exhaust ;"JAKED" Lower Grille, GM Strut Bar, Aftermarket Spoiler, White Faced Gauges, Painted Interior Parts, Window Tints, Mostly debadged.
                          CURRENT: 2007 Acura TL Type-S 286 HP 6MT
                          Moroccan Red Pearl /Taupe Leather Sports Seats; Tints: 15% rears, 50% fronts;Axis Hiro 18X8.5 hyper silver wheels w/Yokohama Advan S.4. 245/40/18 UHPAS Tires; Color-Matched Splash Guards

Comment

yea I've been eyeing that one for months now. The price has actually gone down somewhat in the past few months. It used to be over $1250 + shipping, now it's like, $1225 shipped.
                            -Mike #1

Comment

the thing with that one is the spoiler is from a sunfire....dont really think you want a sunfire trunk on your G6
                              what makes a decision right or wrong is what happens after that decision is made -Marv Levy

'07 GT coupe, black with black rolling on black(crome) The Original

Comment

Working...
                              X