Added to the Maxx SS is...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Added to the Maxx SS is...

An 07 Aura XR for my wife. In order to completely squash all questions about which is better, here are some observations:

The Aura is quieter, smoother, gets better gas mileage, and has more power.

The Maxx SS has more utility, handles better, has better passing 40-75mph, sounds better (IMO) and has better traction.

I love Epsilons, clunky warts and all, lol.

Re: Added to the Maxx SS is...

hey that is neat

Comment

Congrats on the new ride

Mods: Vector 93 ECM/TCM, Addco prototype 7/8" rear sway bar, Powerslot Cryo rotors, Hawk ceramic pads, Yokohama AVID W4S 245/45/18 on Cobalt SS/TC wheels, Pioneer DEH-P6900UB, Alpine PDX-1.600 pushing a 12" Kicker L7, Scosche DIC, Peripheral steering wheel control kit

Comment

Pics!

'08 G8 GT... 1 7/8" Kooks Blue Ceramic Coated Long tube Headers... 3" Xpipe...Magnaflow axle backs...Rotofab CAI...Heater hose relocate. Ported throttle body, intake manifold, Custom grind cam 227/237 .620/.604 LSA 113 +3, Circle D 3200 stall, 3.45 rear gear,Tuned by Redline
        Dyno 438 WHP 415 WTQ

'15 Chevy SS Some Like It Hot Red Holden Grill & trunk badge... Solo performance axle backs... Rotofab Intake, Mobile attractions front splitter

Comment

Very nice buy, and yes get us pics NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.cardomain.com/id/WS6Racing" Totaly Badged 2006 Red GT Loaded
          Originally posted by [i
          Nancy Reagan[/i]]"Theres no such thing as a stupid question, theres just stupid people that ask questions" 1987

Comment

why dident you buy it from me!

congrats
            ....................................... Foreverpontiac.com offical friend of G6P.com......................................
            .................................................. .. Progression & Pics thread .................................................. ..

Comment

GM Certified, also has 14 more months of B2B warranty. 12500 is what I paid! It is a nice Cashmere Gold color.

Comment

one of the reasons the Aura's int is so quiet is the two front side windows are two panes of glass glued together. put your window down most of the way and look for yourself. also Saturn/all GM cars use a heavy gauge steel on the doors and body panells than a lot of the foreign car companies.

....................................... Foreverpontiac.com offical friend of G6P.com......................................
                .................................................. .. Progression & Pics thread .................................................. ..

Comment

Yeah I showed the double pane to my wife on the test drive. It is very quiet. We just got 30mpg on the highway with it and ran a mustang gt into the ground all on the same trip. Very nice car. Plus my son didn't even wake up.

Comment

Working...
                  X