New/updated Pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New/updated Pics

I finally had time to take a few new pics to show what the car looks like as of now. Car was washed the day before, however it was really dusty in these pics [not that you can really tell] and I ran out of tire shine

Also, I couldn't get pics from the passenger side cuz the sun was too bright...but that doesn't really matter, just letting you know if you're wondering why all my pics are of the driver's side and rear.

I'm still not entirely happy with the appearance of my car. It REALLY needs to be lowered, and will be soon! The taillights came out pretty dark and the window tint - 35% - is not as dark as I'd like but I don't feel like getting pulled over for 20% like I have in the past. The wheels, as I've said before, are "temporary"...I plan on getting the stock 18s powder coated black.

More pics can be found ***HERE*** if anyone is interested.
    2008 Chevy Cobalt SS/TC

black overlays and your golden.. looks fuckin hott nikki, I'm def a fan of black on black!
    Originally posted by Toyz
    Originally posted by simplyred
    what do you guys think about switching up the teams again?!
    As long as i dont have to catch, i am all for it!

Comment

Very nice. I like what you have done with the ride.
      2008 Mazda Mazdaspeed3 GT
      Forge Motorsports BPV
      CP-E Xcel Nano SRI
      HKS 3" Hi-Power CBE
      HyperTech Max Energy Tune

Comment

Is your license plate supposed ot say DEVIOUS?

Looks good. I like the blacked out tails and window tints on the black car.

I was thinking about taking off the Pontiac and G6 emblem on the back too and just leaving GTP.
        2006 Black GTP Sedan

Comment

looks good. lowering it will be nice. you plan on tinting the 3rd brake light?

Comment

Nikki - thats hot Cant go wrong with black on black! very clean looking
            Hurricanes are like women : when they come, they're wet and wild, but when they leave they take your house and car.

Comment

Originally posted by simplyred
              black overlays and your golden.. looks fuckin hott nikki, I'm def a fan of black on black!
              Thx! Black overlays? On the headlights? If so, I got them

Originally posted by GTP80
              Is your license plate supposed ot say DEVIOUS?

I was thinking about taking off the Pontiac and G6 emblem on the back too and just leaving GTP.
              Yep haha, supposed to say DEVIOUS...I chose the 3 instead of the E on purpose, it confuses ppl :P

I like how the car looks with just the "GTP"...without it, I thought, looks too plain.

Originally posted by bristol16
              looks good. lowering it will be nice. you plan on tinting the 3rd brake light?
              I think I'll spray the third brake light lightly with Niteshades. The tails were done with automotive translucent paint. The brake lights are still highly visible in the morning and at night, but when its really sunny out, I'm not too sure...still haven't been able to test that out. So thats the reason the 3rd brake light hasn't been done yet.

-The rest of you guys, THX
              2008 Chevy Cobalt SS/TC

Comment

There we go got the pics up in a new thread! :P
                Agree brake light cover and arrowhead.
                I feel like my car looks like poop now
                My Progress thread
                http://www.g6performance.com/forum/s...282#post429282

Comment

Originally posted by Daniel
                  Agree brake light cover and arrowhead.
                  Oh yeah! Got the extra arrowhead in black too! Just keep forgetting to put that on

I'm sure your car doesn't look like poop
                  2008 Chevy Cobalt SS/TC

Comment

Car looks great. Any coordination of color under the hood yet?
                    2006 G6 GT- Custom Dual Exhuast. Red Line Quicklifts. Debadged. Dr. Speed CAI Stage 3.Arrowhead hoodliner.

Comment

Originally posted by g6goddess
                      Car looks great. Any coordination of color under the hood yet?
                      Thx. Not really...but I'm kinda going with black and silver.
                      2008 Chevy Cobalt SS/TC

Comment

That looks hoooooooooooooooooooot! Good job nikkerbokker.

Comment

So nice to see another girl into cars. I take a lot of crap from people for my hobbie! Can I get a
                          2006 G6 GT- Custom Dual Exhuast. Red Line Quicklifts. Debadged. Dr. Speed CAI Stage 3.Arrowhead hoodliner.

Comment

Looking good as always Nikki.

Comment

Car looks good Nik! Gotta love the blacked out look.
                              Originally posted by TLS2000
                              It's all fun and games, until someone gets skull fucked.

SSSS member #2

Comment

Working...
                              X