Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

adding factory radio controls on steering wheel?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• adding factory radio controls on steering wheel?

Is it possible to add the factory radio controls to a factory steering wheel? Ive got just the base, single cd stereo.

Did you use the search feature for the board?

There is a writeup in the "how to" forum that discusses this install on a 6-disc changer. You might be able to search up something that will let you know if the single disc changer is possible.
    How do I set a laser printer to stun?

Comment

Originally posted by mobilebyrd
      Did you use the search feature for the board?

There is a writeup in the "how to" forum that discusses this install on a 6-disc changer. You might be able to search up something that will let you know if the single disc changer is possible.
      Of course I searched. Nothing came up, so I started a new thread. BTW, the search feature sucks on this board, (or I just dont know how to use it properly).

But thanks for the linky!

Comment

That is a pretty detailed How to

Comment

Here is your answer. Yes. I did it but you will have to get your radio reprogramed. Do you have the 3 or 4 spoke s wheel?
          Originally posted by Nikki
          You are an e-pimp.
          Originally posted by beitodesstrafe
          I tried too, my penis way too big
          07 GTP Coupe, Black, GT-R Exhaust #1, Dr speed Cold air box, GM STB, White Face Gauges, Intigrated Ipod, Altezza tails, Painted headlights with black reflectors and no amber turn signal cover and Nokya Ultrawhite bulbs all around, VMS ECM Tune Beotches, With the TCM tune soon to come.
          My youtube. http://youtube.com/user/joebro82
          The old hooptyhttp://www.cardomain.com/ride/2412743

Comment

Originally posted by disposablehero
            Here is your answer. Yes. I did it but you will have to get your radio reprogramed. Do you have the 3 or 4 spoke s wheel?
            3 spoke.

How was the install, it looks kinda easy.

And you have just the base single cd stereo? Was the wiring in place from the radio to the wheel? When you say Ill need the radio reprogramed, is that something I can do or will the dealer need to do it?

Thank!

Comment

Working...
            X