Covercraft heat/sun shield

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Covercraft heat/sun shield

I live in texas and I have black interior. You guys should understand why I need one of these.

Anyone have a covercraft? They're custom made for your car and I'm wondering if any of you have had one of these before I shell out $60+.

G6 - 240sx - Lancer - 325is - WRX

Re: Covercraft heat/sun shield

I had/have one that I bought in '04 for my grand prix. Today it is falling apart at the seams. It started doing this last year. It was an excellent fit and I would buy again. But don't be surprised if it falls apart after a few years.

My father has one too for his towncar and his has not started falling apart.

Comment

what is that? what does it do?
      Blue Man Group
      Current Mods: tint 35% front & !5%back, Alpine Type E 2-12" subs w/ Rockford Fosgate P400 Amp &cap, Rockford Fosgate 6.5" and 6"X9", R1Concepts E-Line slotted/cross drilled Rotors w/ Pads and painted blue calipers, 6,000k flashtech HIDs, and chrome be gone...

Future Mods: GXP/AIT front bumper, LED tinted tails, modded painted headlights with halos, Rockford Fosgate 6"x9" in the back doors

Originally posted by danmccormick87
      gotta love iraq bootlegging

Comment

Originally posted by beefiesG6
        what is that? what does it do?
        sorry but don't know what ur talking about Mike.

NM........ googled it!!!

Originally posted by BAMBAMM
        I'm about the best wingman in the San Joaquin Valley...........I'm the guy that will hit on the ugly friend, so you can swoop in and bag the hottie friend.

Comment

I got a Coverking one from this site. It's pretty good. The issues I had were if you kept it rolled up, it wouldn't fit properly, and due to me having to have a parking tag, it bows the middle of the cover and messes up the fit, but for $30, it's not to bad. I got over the rolled up ends issue by just folding it in half and throwing it in the backseat.

http://www.lanescarproducts.com/coverki ... rsal1.html
          Member: Blue Man Group---Mods: Chrome upper/lower recessed grills, CRAB Intakes CAB, Solar Gard 37/23 tint, VMS ECM tune, GT-R exhaust.
          Originally posted by schenko
          If I could have a woody, I would.

Comment

Working...
          X