X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HIPRO POWER Fog light bulbs

HIPRO POWER
    $11.95 With shipping
    Purchased from Ebay http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...8315&viewitem= Its not a current link but its what I bought

Intallation was easy. I jacked the front of the car up; poped 2 of the plastic rivits and removed the (9/32" I think) bolt from the front of the splash gaurd on both sides and just reached up and swapped bulbs.

I originally bought a different set but when I went to put the second bulb in I think the ears wouldnt line up because I ended up breaking it and it sent glass all over. So I went online and bought these instead because I didnt really like the other ones I had, that much anyway.

Install time was about 10 minuts or 2 weeks if you break a bulb and have to order another set.

Install tips: have patience when trying to put the bulbs in otherwise it will take you 2 weeks like it did me

Quality of Part: 10
    Product Performance: 10
    Would you Recommend to Others: definatly very cheap easy way of getting rid of those nasty stock yellow lights

no probelems so far then again I haven't had them in long. Ill update in a month if everything goes as is.

before

After
    Current Mods: K&N Typhoon Air Intake System, 10000K DDM HID Lows and fogs, 6000K Highs, 18" Forte Nokturnal rims, Michelin Pilot HX MXM4 Tires, Chrome upper and lower grilles, self tinted tail lights, self painted interior pieces, RacingLine front strut tower bar, GT-R exhaust, Blue painted Calipers, Lampoon blue dart overlays, LED reverse lights, sometimes a WAMS tune,Brembo Brake Conversion, Cobalt SS rear Brake conversion, 15mm H&R Spacers, ATE Super Blue Racing Brake Fluid, Eagle Eye CCFL Headlights, Optima Yellow top Battery, Moog Control Arms & Tie rod ends, BMD SS Brake Lines, BMD Swaybar Links, White LED Gauge Lights,

RIP
    INDIAN WARRIORS
    1926-2010

Re: HIPRO POWER Fog light bulbs

Nice looks! I may substitute those for a second pair of Cosmic Whites.
    106,000 MILES!
    There are gateway drugs... and then gateway mods. BOTH ARE ADDICTING WATCH THE F*** OUT!
    Now that I'm done with college, I realize how boring everyday life is.

Comment

6 months dude, 6 months and come back here, they wont last. i've tried like all the eBay bulbs.

Comment

I have seen someone changed their fog lights but not the regular headlights and it made the regular headlight looked really piss yellow. Do them as a set and your car will look awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by mrslcom
          I have seen someone changed their fog lights but not the regular headlights and it made the regular headlight looked really piss yellow. Do them as a set and your car will look awesome.
          yea it does a little. my master plan is to convert my 10k HID highs to a 10k low and then get a good HID kit for some 8k highs

and to EvolutionOX I really wouldnt doubt it but for $12 it was hard to say no
          also to quote myself " no probelems so far then again I haven't had them in long. Ill update in a month if everything goes as is."
          Current Mods: K&N Typhoon Air Intake System, 10000K DDM HID Lows and fogs, 6000K Highs, 18" Forte Nokturnal rims, Michelin Pilot HX MXM4 Tires, Chrome upper and lower grilles, self tinted tail lights, self painted interior pieces, RacingLine front strut tower bar, GT-R exhaust, Blue painted Calipers, Lampoon blue dart overlays, LED reverse lights, sometimes a WAMS tune,Brembo Brake Conversion, Cobalt SS rear Brake conversion, 15mm H&R Spacers, ATE Super Blue Racing Brake Fluid, Eagle Eye CCFL Headlights, Optima Yellow top Battery, Moog Control Arms & Tie rod ends, BMD SS Brake Lines, BMD Swaybar Links, White LED Gauge Lights,

RIP
          INDIAN WARRIORS
          1926-2010

Comment

how bright are these bulbs compared to stock
            2006 "Silver Bullet" V6 Sedan
            Mods = Lots HaHa

Comment

where do i get fog lights initially tho, i have nothing there for me to replace with these

Comment

Originally posted by KoolG6
                how bright are these bulbs compared to stock
                I can tell the difference but its not like a night and day difference. The light is much more white, so its gives a "cleaner" sort of light.

and

Originally posted by MasterP
                where do i get fog lights initially tho, i have nothing there for me to replace with these
                mine came stock

RIP
                INDIAN WARRIORS
                1926-2010

Comment

Working...
                X