• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Caliber SRT4

Watch out for the new Caliber SRT4.

300 HP (2.4 supercharged)
    260 ft/lb torque

http://www.dodge.com/en/caliber/caliber_srt4.html

I personally dislike the car in general. The styling is ugly. Wouldnt mind taking a test drive though.
    2006 Black GTP Sedan

haha i was wondering why they would put a supercharged 2.4 into it instead of the current 2.4 turbo that is in the neon and the PT cruiser, but that is what it is. the SRT-4 Caliber is turbo not supercharged

Comment

Oops, I mean turbocharged 2.4 with 300 HP.

Thanks Bristol.
      2006 Black GTP Sedan

Comment

That looks like a piece. Should have put a turbo on the g6 factory WOuld have made me a happy woman!
        2006 G6 GT- Custom Dual Exhuast. Red Line Quicklifts. Debadged. Dr. Speed CAI Stage 3.Arrowhead hoodliner.

Comment

i would personally love to see a non-roots supercharger on these cars (G6). i would like to do a turbo but it would take a lot of work.

Comment

Supercharger on the G6, hell yes.

Turbo on the G6, no thanks.
            2006 Black GTP Sedan

Comment

There is a guy in West Chester new York that is supppose to be able to tune the g6's. I know he currently tunes the GTO's and Corvettes. When I talked with him, he says that the G6's are very undertuned and I can expect to get about another 25-40 HP. He actually tunes the car as you are driving it.

I'm gonna be going up in October (soonest he could get me and the GTO man in). Will let you know the status.
              2006 G6 GT- Custom Dual Exhuast. Red Line Quicklifts. Debadged. Dr. Speed CAI Stage 3.Arrowhead hoodliner.

Comment

25-40 HP from a tune on the G6! Keep us updated.
                2006 Black GTP Sedan

Comment

i do know that it is for the 3500. He says that we have the largest of the 3500 and the most undertuned. I drove a corvette the guy tuned and I cannot explain the power that thing had behind it.

Comment

GTPprix tunes the G6 6MT cars and people seem to be happy with his results.

Comment

Is there a post on this? Would love to see what other people say. I'm still leaving options open since this tune is gonna cost me like 500.

Comment

Originally posted by g6goddess
                        Is there a post on this? Would love to see what other people say. I'm still leaving options open since this tune is gonna cost me like 500.
                        http://g6performance.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1864

you can run a search or browse through performance mods section for Vector Motorsports, or VMS, or tune or anything that might pick up some results.

Comment

Can't say I'm not surprised really, I was waiting for them to do something with it. Greaaat.

Comment

I really don't think that you'll get that much out of a tune for the 3500. The GTP's are getting something like 10hp out of a tune.

sigpic
                            Mobil 1 | Doctorspeed Stage 3 & 4 CAI | CRABS | Sacchi S45 245 Black 18" Rims | 6000k HID Headlights + Fogs | GT-R Exhaust | 20% Tint | Pioneer AppRadio 2

Comment

with a good tune who knows whats possible

Comment

Working...
                              X