Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1st Pics. White GTP Sedan - 20% tint

Hey all...

First pics of my '06 GTP Sedan. Just put the tints on. 20% all around.

[/img]

Oooh nice!! I am really liking white G6s.
    20% is the way to go! Too bad I get harassed too much around here, or I would have went with 20 again.
    2008 Chevy Cobalt SS/TC

Comment

when I first got the sixer I wasnt feeling the white, now I wonder if I should have gotten it! Hmmm, guess we'll never know!
      Originally posted by Toyz
      Originally posted by simplyred
      what do you guys think about switching up the teams again?!
      As long as i dont have to catch, i am all for it!

Comment

Looks real nice. I also like the white G6 (used to have a white G/P). The tints really look good. I bet they would look good on black too. Damn, I need to get some tints!
        2006 Black GTP Sedan

Comment

It was a tough decision on what color to go for. Granite was my original choice, but we were having a hard time finding one that met my criteria. White was my 2nd choice.

Both colors have their pros/cons. But overall i'm very satisfied with the lighter color and lighter interior. I think white is a very classy color. Doesn't have that deep wet look to it...but it also doesn't show dust like darker cars. At least not to the average Joe. I still see it.

As for the darkness...I gotta say...20% seems darker on this car compared to 20% on my old '04 GP. If I had to (and get closer to 'legal') I think i'd be satisfied with 35% too.

Comment

WHite is really nice. Good tint job. Do you know if they did the back window in all one piece? ANd if they took out hte break light? or if they cute around it? Just wondering because this was something my tint guy had asked if I wanted done.
            2006 G6 GT- Custom Dual Exhuast. Red Line Quicklifts. Debadged. Dr. Speed CAI Stage 3.Arrowhead hoodliner.

Comment

Wow that 20% tint looks dope on ur white G6!!

I ALMOST went 20% too......but I didn't wanna get heckled by the police at nite either. But, yeah, that tint really looks good!
              Benny
              http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3162767

2006 Chevrolet Malibu Maxx SS - *Wagon Mafia*: Dr. Speed Airbox, Intake Resonator Delete, Mobil1, PowerSlot Slotted Rotors, Hawk Performance Brakes Pads, 18 x 8.0 Konig Theory in Graphite, 235/50/ZR18 BFGoodrich G-Force, 10K Banbo H11 HID Kit, 2.5K Noyka Fogs, 35% 3M Tint, Smoked-Out Tails, Shorty Vette Antenna, 12" Hifonics Atlas enclosed in a ported box, 1501D MTX D-Class Amp, RF Cap, RF 0 Gauge Wire, 1" Kenwood KFC-ST30 Tweeters

Comment

Originally posted by g6goddess
                WHite is really nice. Good tint job. Do you know if they did the back window in all one piece? ANd if they took out hte break light? or if they cute around it? Just wondering because this was something my tint guy had asked if I wanted done.
                IIRC, my car doesn't have a brake light in the back window. Its on the trunk lid.

And the back was done all in one piece.

Comment

Originally posted by 3.9L_Mofo
                  Wow that 20% tint looks dope on ur white G6!!

I ALMOST went 20% too......but I didn't wanna get heckled by the police at nite either. But, yeah, that tint really looks good!
                  Well in order to take advantage of the GM Pull Ahead program, my dad had to be on the title/registration too. And it just so happens he had eye surgery last week. Looks like we are going to need doctor prescribed tints on this car

Comment

Yeah, no brake light there...its on the trunklid.

I reallllllllly wanted to get 20% again, but after being pulled over 5 times for tint when I had 20% on the Accord, I don't wanna deal with that BS again...but I think the 35% on mine, is too light
                    2008 Chevy Cobalt SS/TC

Comment

Looks awesome, wish I could do all around otherwise I would. Nice lookin on the white.

Comment

The dark tint against the white looks great :smoke:
                        Hurricanes are like women : when they come, they're wet and wild, but when they leave they take your house and car.

Comment

Looks awesome!!!

Boss Lady for the Blue Man Group

I'm back and ready for action!

Comment

wow that looks slick!
                            -Mike #1

||2006 GTP Coupe - Gone but not forgotten||

'Black cars denote an aggressive personality or someone who's an outsider or rebel.'

Current Ride: 2009 White Hot Pontiac G8 GT with Onyx/Red Interior

Comment

looks really nice

I'm tempted to get mine on down to 20% (at 35 now)
                              Originally posted by TLS2000
                              Fine. You're banned. Stupid redneck piece of shit!
                              http://www.cardomain.com/id/Amick
                              GTP: My list of mods got too long... just click the link

Comment

Working...
                              X