When did GM get rid of power pedals?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When did GM get rid of power pedals?

When did GM get rid of power pedals on the G6? They were a $125 stand alone option in 2007 but they're not an option anymore.

Re: When did GM get rid of power pedals?

Yeah they are. I have a 2008 that came with the adjustable pedals.
    Blue 2008 G6 GT Sedan-Sold

In its place- Fully loaded Black 2013 Chrysler 300C AWD 5.7L Hemi V8

Originally posted by zlatsky
    I <3 Cody.

No homo.
    Originally posted by ahuhn
    i <3 cody

lots of homo

Comment

According to my VIN # and the Window Sticker I'm supposta have them but I dont....
      2015 Chevy SS, Perfect Blue Metallic, Sunroof, No Spare, M6
      Appearance: Full LED Conversion, 6000L D3S HID Bulbs, Holden Rear and Front Embloms
      Go Stuff: Diablew 93 Octane Tune

Missed and not forgotten. Traded.
      2005 CGM GTO.
      386whp, 364ft-lb torque, Corsa Sport Exhaust, Tuning, K&N Intake, VX Tails, Halo Projectors
      2009 G8 GT SRM Premium Package, 6000K LED + HID Lows, Factory Bluetooth Retrofit, Atari Gauges, Factory iPod Control, 93 Octane Diablew Tune, Vararam Intake, MBR Strut Bar, Corsa Catback, DBA 4000SX Slotted + Drilled Rotors, Hawk Ceramic Pads.

Comment

Originally posted by WoodburyMan
        According to my VIN # and the Window Sticker I'm supposta have them but I dont....
        I think mine says the same thing and I questioned it when I got the car. The dealers explanation was the code descriptions are misleading and what sounds like power pedals is not adjustable pedals, there was a different code for that that sounded similar. Most should have power pedals. Which could still be BS. What I think is is my description says I have side airbags and I don't.
        Vector Tune - CRAB Cold Air Box - Cquence Ultima Cross Brake Rotors

Comment

the power pedals are no where to be found when using "build your own" on pontiac.com

Comment

more

Mods: 30% tint front, 18% tint rear, custom eyelids, custom painted rocker panels, custom painted side/wing mirrors, GXP front bumper/fascia, eibach pro kit springs, 17" black/machined face liquid metal venoms, interior CF kit, K&N typhoon intake, Flashtech HID's 6000K lows, 10,000K fogs, Xenon 8500k highs.

Other ride: 07 Q7 for now
            PSN: racin247
            Progression-search Silverg6er's FOTOZ

Comment

i have power pedals. I see no use for them. isnt that why the seats move? Just something else to break in the long run. but to each their own

Comment

I have power pedals but I don't think it said I did haha

Car Domain | ForeverPontiac.com | Progression

Originally posted by WoodburyMan
                G6Performance - now with TWO Hampsters!

Comment

when i bought the car, the sales guy didnt even know about them!!!!

Comment

The G6 is my wife's car and it doesn't have power seats but it does have power pedals. When I drive it, I don't have adjust the mirrors or seat, just the pedals.

I think they are a nice safety feature because shorter people don't have to sit so close to the airbag

Comment

The power adjustable pedals (JF4) were deleted as a feature as part of the changeover to the 2009 model year.
                      2009 PONTIAC G8
                      MAGNETIC GRAY METALLIC

Comment

Originally posted by ragingfish
                        The power adjustable pedals (JF4) were deleted as a feature as part of the changeover to the 2009 model year.

really?? wierd just the other day was having the rotors and drums turned on the wife's Vue, and was looking at the 9.5's and they had the adj. pedal switch. maybe a dummy switch??

AJ
                        De-Badged, Tinted Tails 3rd Brake Light
                        Custom Painted Interior, Engine/Battery Covers
                        Custom Intake, Racingline MM, Black Upper Grills
                        My next mod: Figuring out how to turn my 6 into a place to live since ill be homeless come Feb

Comment

Originally posted by ajnjennsg6

really?? wierd just the other day was having the rotors and drums turned on the wife's Vue, and was looking at the 9.5's and they had the adj. pedal switch. maybe a dummy switch??

AJ
                          Really? Odd.

I've read mixed information, some sites sau they are available as part of the premium package (though pontiac's site does not, nor does the order guide), and others show them as being deleted entirely.
                          2009 PONTIAC G8
                          MAGNETIC GRAY METALLIC

Comment

AJ
                            Really? Odd.

I've read mixed information, some sites sau they are available as part of the premium package (though pontiac's site does not, nor does the order guide), and others show them as being deleted entirely.

hmm. curious. I DO remember the sticker saying premium pkg on 12 they had. so maybe? perhaps I shall investigate further. besides i got a call from the salesman telling mt they sold one the other day that did NOT want the new spoiler, so it was removed, and wanted to know if I was interested, so I will be going by monday.

AJ
                            De-Badged, Tinted Tails 3rd Brake Light
                            Custom Painted Interior, Engine/Battery Covers
                            Custom Intake, Racingline MM, Black Upper Grills
                            My next mod: Figuring out how to turn my 6 into a place to live since ill be homeless come Feb

Comment

besides i got a call from the salesman telling mt they sold one the other day that did NOT want the new spoiler, so it was removed, and wanted to know if I was interested, so I will be going by monday.

AJ

how the hell do they remove the spoiler and NOT have holes in the deck lid?
                              2009 PONTIAC G8
                              MAGNETIC GRAY METALLIC

Comment

Working...
                              X