Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New interior trim! (Not the factory stuff)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New interior trim! (Not the factory stuff)

Installed the interior trim from automega:

I think it looks pretty good (it looks just as good in real life.)

Also... my red map and dome lights look awesome reflecting off of it... will get some night pics up when I get a chance.
    Originally posted by TLS2000
    Fine. You're banned. Stupid redneck piece of shit!
    http://www.cardomain.com/id/Amick
    GTP: My list of mods got too long... just click the link

man, that actually looks really good! Nice touch

Boss Lady for the Blue Man Group

I'm back and ready for action!

Comment

yeah that looks really nice, how hard was the install?

Comment

Wasn't hard... some the parts around the buttons I trimmed out with a knife. Aside from that, clean with the alcohol (included), peel the backing off, and stick.

Main thing, just take your time.

Oh, as you amy see... I didn't install the part around the shifter/cupholders. It didn't look bad, I just like how the trim around the shifter stands out as it is.

Comment

:warped: DAMN GOOD LOOKING! :smoke:

Excellent job with the installation! Love the fit around the air vents, and it looks like it completely covers the stack up near the dash. They make that kit in paintable too, and I was considering getting it and painting the stack to match my gauge surround and door handles.

Verrrrry cool!
          SOLD * 2006 G6 GTP 6MT * SOLD
          Crimson Red W/Taupe 2-Tone Leather; DoctorSpeed Stage 4 CAB, Custom Dual Muffler Exhaust ;"JAKED" Lower Grille, GM Strut Bar, Aftermarket Spoiler, White Faced Gauges, Painted Interior Parts, Window Tints, Mostly debadged.
          CURRENT: 2007 Acura TL Type-S 286 HP 6MT
          Moroccan Red Pearl /Taupe Leather Sports Seats; Tints: 15% rears, 50% fronts;Axis Hiro 18X8.5 hyper silver wheels w/Yokohama Advan S.4. 245/40/18 UHPAS Tires; Color-Matched Splash Guards

Comment

Yeah.. that was a good idea to just do the part you did. I think it would clash too much down by the shifter/cupholders

Boss Lady for the Blue Man Group

I'm back and ready for action!

Comment

That does look very good! I was just telling Tin_Indiana I was going to paint mine like that. Now that I don't have to take everything a part, it just might happen.
              G6P member 340

G8 GT 334 0f 1st 888
              Pedders Street II suspension. Pedders Strut Tower bar. VMS HSRK, VMS PCM/TCM tune, Forged and Stroked LS3, Garrett Turbo
              Borla Cat back. SLP underdrive pulley. FAST ported 102 intake and TB ported. BMR trailing arms, Circle D 3200 stall converter.
              20 percent tint by Scott's tinting and graphics.

Comment

I still want to get the underside of my dash and lower doors painted that same color, just not sure when that will happen.

Comment

Saw it on the review part, but lookin good. Looks like you took your time with it, at least from the pictures it looks like a quality job.

Comment

I like that ALOT!!! Thats pretty much exactly what I was looking for!!
                    Originally posted by Toyz
                    Originally posted by simplyred
                    what do you guys think about switching up the teams again?!
                    As long as i dont have to catch, i am all for it!

Comment

that does look surprisingly good
                      -Mike #2 (the self-proclaimed tallest G6 owner)
                      http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2645383

VMS ECM, GT-R Exhaust, Dr. Speed Stage 3 CAI, 35% Llumar Tint, Redline Hood Struts, Vent Visors,
                      Pontiac Inset Upper Grilles #1, STB, Black Euro Tails, PowerSlot Rotors, Hawk Brake Pads

Comment

You order that offline? Where can I get one? LOVE IT!
                        2006 G6 GT- Custom Dual Exhuast. Red Line Quicklifts. Debadged. Dr. Speed CAI Stage 3.Arrowhead hoodliner.

Comment

Nice. I really like it.

Great mod. How much $?

Does the silver color match up well with the radio controls on the steering wheel and the cover around the shifter? It looks like it in the pics but...
                          2006 Black GTP Sedan

Comment

Originally posted by g6goddess
                            You order that offline? Where can I get one? LOVE IT!
                            got it from here: http://www.customautotrim.com/dashki...-PONG605CC-SN/

just make sure you get the right kit... manual/automatic

Comment

Originally posted by GTP80
                              Nice. I really like it.

Great mod. How much $?

Does the silver color match up well with the radio controls on the steering wheel and the cover around the shifter? It looks like it in the pics but...
                              was about $270 (yeah... a bit high)

it is a factory match trim, so ideally, it is exactly the same color as what is on the doors, wheel, and around shifter... granted, if the car is older, the other parts may have faded in the sun... they match up well in mine, looks like it belongs, especially the radio trim

Comment

Working...
                              X