Rotors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rotors

So i took my 6 to friendly chevrolet today to get a tire plugged, and they screwed it up worse than it was before... So i took it back and told them about my car shaking when i hit my brakes doing any speed over 60, they said it was still under warranty and resurfaced my rotors and now it is fixed! i'm pretty excited about my brakes being fixed except now i need new tires!

Re: Rotors

Congrats.

I'm in desperate need of new brakes and rotors myself.
    The Present: 2010 Mazdaspeed3... Zoom Zoom

The Past: 06 G6 GTP Vert: Westers Tune - GT-R Exhaust - Doc's Stage3 CAI+ CRAB O4+K&N - GMPD Strut - RL Street Inserts - CMS Bespoke Vert Lowering Springs - Quicklifts - Enkei FN18's, N3000's 245/45y18 - 35% Tint Around - 4300k HIDs His & Los - Black Headlight bezels - Black Recessed Grills - Pooners Chrome Trim Blackout - Black Overlays on Darts - Avic f700bt

Comment

you dont like the "re-entering earths atmosphere" effect Colin?

My progression thread
      Car: Black 2007 G6 V6 Sedan
      Done: Debadged, 20% tint, Stage 3/4 CRAB Intake, 08 radio w/aux, leather wheel and radio controls, DDM Tuning 6K HID's
      In Process (waiting on the install): Black Window Trim, GTP rims, Red painted Calipers
      Near Future: Red Angel Eyes, Cquence rotors, color matched headlights, LED tails+3rd brake light
      Down the Road: WAMS tune

Comment

just got powerslot cryos and redstuffs

G6 - 240sx - Lancer - 325is - WRX

Comment

Originally posted by zlatsky View Post
          just got powerslot cryos and redstuffs
          I too, got some cross drilled slotted rotors a couple of weeks ago! Got mine from Max advanced brakes. I would have gotten the cryogenically frozen rotors, but it was a little bit more than I wanted to pay. Kudos to your rotors!! We be stylin now!!

Comment

Originally posted by GMManof3 View Post

I too, got some cross drilled slotted rotors a couple of weeks ago! Got mine from Max advanced brakes. I would have gotten the cryogenically frozen rotors, but it was a little bit more than I wanted to pay. Kudos to your rotors!! We be stylin now!!
            That post was from 5 years ago....... Lol
            Eagle Eyes Projector Headlight Retrofit: http://bit.ly/QKH9rY

Spyder Auto Projector Headlight Retrofit: http://bit.ly/1iNrmzr

Like-OEM Reflector Headlight Retrofit: http://bit.ly/1sPAjQi

Comment

Originally posted by D0M1NIX View Post
              That post was from 5 years ago....... Lol
              yeah, never thought about joining this car club website when I first got the car. The thought never came to me when I first got the 6. April of this year was when I say to myself, "Hey, lets join a club for my 6!" I though it would still be nice to post with my thoughts. LOL!!! Also, Thanks for that comment Captain Obvious. LOL!!

Comment

Working...
              X