X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Front Lambo Doors...Rear Suicide Doors

...ima do it...

Uhh.. have fun..

I don't see the appeal of making it so that it's harder to get into and out of your car, personally.

Not to mention, I think it looks bad.

sigpic
    Mobil 1 | Doctorspeed Stage 3 & 4 CAI | CRABS | Sacchi S45 245 Black 18" Rims | 6000k HID Headlights + Fogs | GT-R Exhaust | 20% Tint | Pioneer AppRadio 2

Comment

post those pics when done....i thought about doing this sometime when money allow so knowing how it looks would be great

Comment

I personally think the G6 would look amazing with Lambo's. I have a coupe and thought about doing it. Please post pics. Would love to see it!
        2006 G6 GT- Custom Dual Exhuast. Red Line Quicklifts. Debadged. Dr. Speed CAI Stage 3.Arrowhead hoodliner.

Comment

I was entertaining the thought over the weekend myself... but I'm not sure how it will handle the window indexing.
          Originally posted by TLS2000
          Fine. You're banned. Stupid redneck piece of shit!
          http://www.cardomain.com/id/Amick
          GTP: My list of mods got too long... just click the link

Comment

the coupe would look awesome with lambos I think, sedan would look horrible and suicide doors would be more money then the cars worth when done and over with IMO
            Originally posted by Toyz
            Originally posted by simplyred
            what do you guys think about switching up the teams again?!
            As long as i dont have to catch, i am all for it!

Comment

I've seen a sedan on the street with lambo doors in the front. It wasn't a G6, I couldn't really tell what it was, it had a lot of body modifications and no badges. But it did look pretty good.
              -Mike #1

||2006 GTP Coupe - Gone but not forgotten||

'Black cars denote an aggressive personality or someone who's an outsider or rebel.'

Current Ride: 2009 White Hot Pontiac G8 GT with Onyx/Red Interior

Comment

If it is a coupe, lambos will be fine, since they are not true lambo doors the open out first.

Sedan, dont' touch it, looks silly with the fronts going up and the backs opening normally....

But as I always say, if it isn't a lambo it shouldn't have lambo doors, or should it?

The answer is up to you..............

John
                Mine - 2006 Black Grand Prix GXP

Comment

anybody good enough with photoshop to whip up a chop?
                  Originally posted by TLS2000
                  Fine. You're banned. Stupid redneck piece of shit!
                  http://www.cardomain.com/id/Amick
                  GTP: My list of mods got too long... just click the link

Comment

chad did a photoshop of a G6 with lambo doors in another thread...i'll go see if i can find it.

edit: found it

http://g6performance.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1570

Comment

Coupe would look alright with them, but a sedan would look nasty. Nothing against sedans but we can all agree the design of the door would look better with the coupe. Still if you want to do that then go for it, I'd be curious to see the outcome.

Comment

Originally posted by Interfire
                        Coupe would look alright with them, but a sedan would look nasty. Nothing against sedans but we can all agree the design of the door would look better with the coupe. Still if you want to do that then go for it, I'd be curious to see the outcome.
                        yeah that is what i thought too. the coupes doors are short and wide so they would look better as verticle doors than the sedans would.

Comment

Good luck with that. Not my thing but hell my rims arent alot of peoples things. Keep us posted
                          Originally posted by Nikki
                          You are an e-pimp.
                          Originally posted by beitodesstrafe
                          I tried too, my penis way too big
                          07 GTP Coupe, Black, GT-R Exhaust #1, Dr speed Cold air box, GM STB, White Face Gauges, Intigrated Ipod, Altezza tails, Painted headlights with black reflectors and no amber turn signal cover and Nokya Ultrawhite bulbs all around, VMS ECM Tune Beotches, With the TCM tune soon to come.
                          My youtube. http://youtube.com/user/joebro82
                          The old hooptyhttp://www.cardomain.com/ride/2412743

Comment

i think it would look bad ass on a coupe if its done right. if you get really well-made hinges and had the door seal perfectly that is. if youre going to try and get it done cheaply then i wouldnt go for it. too many problems probably
                            '06 GTP w/ 3 pedals

Comment

Have you decided where you were getting your hinges? I noticed to do that its like 700+.
                              2006 G6 GT- Custom Dual Exhuast. Red Line Quicklifts. Debadged. Dr. Speed CAI Stage 3.Arrowhead hoodliner.

Comment

Working...
                              X