X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RockAuto front bumper cover review

Brand: RockAuto OEM Replacement
    Price: $188 shipped
    Purchased From: http://www.rockauto.com (search for GM1000731)

Installation: 2 (1 - 5 being the hardest)
    Installation Time: 2 hours
    Any Installation Tips You Have: If you are replacing a damaged front end with a new one, just cut the plastic on the old bumper cover to get the inserts out. You aren't going to use the bumper cover anyway, so just save yourself some headache.

Instead of unclipping the fog lights, just take them out of the old bumper cover when you remove it. It's easier.

Other than that, take your time and be PATIENT!

Quality of Part: 9
    Product Performance: N/A
    Would you Recommend to Others: Yes

Any Other Comments: Arrived today and looks fantastic. Saved me over $200 vs. going to the dealer. Perfect condition!! Ordered it on Friday last week and it arrived today. Super fast getting it to me. I'll definitely order from them again.

Update: I have it installed now and had to lower the part quality to a 9 since it was a little too tight for comfort and took extra time to get the inserts in without there being space around the outside. All in all, as close to OEM as possible and a lot cheaper.
    2007 Black GTP w/ Taupe interior - SOLD 2/29/2012
    1/4: 14.341 @ 97.29 mph

Re: RockAuto front bumper cover review

so what excatly is this?? lol does it replace the bumper? or is it kinda like a car bra and just go over the front bumper?

Comment

its a direct replacement to the factory bumper cover
      what is on our car now isnt a bumper, the bumper is underneath, hence the name bumper cover

My progression thread
      Car: Black 2007 G6 V6 Sedan
      Done: Debadged, 20% tint, Stage 3/4 CRAB Intake, 08 radio w/aux, leather wheel and radio controls, DDM Tuning 6K HID's
      In Process (waiting on the install): Black Window Trim, GTP rims, Red painted Calipers
      Near Future: Red Angel Eyes, Cquence rotors, color matched headlights, LED tails+3rd brake light
      Down the Road: WAMS tune

Comment

Looks good. I've been lookin since we got my car, cuz its messed up a bit on the front. Very nice.
        Mods: FlashTech, GT-R, K&N, Kenwood, JVC, CQuence

Comment

Working...
        X