Air Horns

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Air Horns

SO i had air horns installed and them took them out for a strut bar. so i went to the body shop i always use and asked where i should put the he said behind the engine against the firewall. the scres im using are not that like less that an inch. Should I worry about drilling into anything?

in the area of the black box
    87 Jeep Comanche Metric Ton
    90 Eagle Talon TSI
    09 G6 Progression(New Car)
    My Progression

Re: Air Horns

The firewall location may be problematic. I would look to install them behind the front grill. Plenty of room and attachment points and the sound will be right at the front of the vehicle (LOUDER). You will need to remove the access panels though. It's no big deal to get between the grill and the radiator

Comment

there is plenty of space under the headlights

Comment

Originally posted by SmartGTP
        there is plenty of space under the headlights
        good point. i would put them against one of the beams,(the one where most people mount the ballast for thier HIDS).

750WHP Magnacharged GTO.....WTF!
        TVS2300 GTO, Innovators West 8" Overdrive Pulley, ECS Tensioner, SD tuned by Andrew at Complete street performance, Ed Curtis custom Lunati camshaft 230/236 .6XX/.6XX 113 LSA, Hardened Pushrods, Lunati .675 lift Valve Springs, Single Walbro 255 fuel pump in stock bucket, Kooks 1 7/8 Jet hot coated Headers , Kooks 3" catless mid pipes with DMH low pro electric cutouts, Spintech 2.5" stainless steel exhaust with X pipe, Carbon fiber Cold air box with AEM air filter, Billet products short shifter, JamesBiz Oil catch can, Pedders 5/16" raise springs with drag bags, Weld RTS Black with Hoosiers
        Show
        -20% tint
        -bohaman AUX-in radio mod
        -Professionally heated seats

Comment

That is where my HID's are
          90 Eagle Talon TSI
          My Progression

Comment

Originally posted by jakeman17
            That is where my HID's are
            find a spot close by or something,

750WHP Magnacharged GTO.....WTF!
            TVS2300 GTO, Innovators West 8" Overdrive Pulley, ECS Tensioner, SD tuned by Andrew at Complete street performance, Ed Curtis custom Lunati camshaft 230/236 .6XX/.6XX 113 LSA, Hardened Pushrods, Lunati .675 lift Valve Springs, Single Walbro 255 fuel pump in stock bucket, Kooks 1 7/8 Jet hot coated Headers , Kooks 3" catless mid pipes with DMH low pro electric cutouts, Spintech 2.5" stainless steel exhaust with X pipe, Carbon fiber Cold air box with AEM air filter, Billet products short shifter, JamesBiz Oil catch can, Pedders 5/16" raise springs with drag bags, Weld RTS Black with Hoosiers
            Show
            -20% tint
            -bohaman AUX-in radio mod
            -Professionally heated seats

Comment

Wheres the ram intake?
              Make me a signature and ill put it in here...

Comment

whooaa...how the shit did i even not see this thread..i have been on here soo much lately.

what system do you have?..pics? vids? where did u install the compressor and all the other goodies?

Comment

Not sure what size ballast you have but i have a similar horn and it fits by the fogs with hids really tight fit though.
                  My Progress thread
                  http://www.g6performance.com/forum/s...282#post429282

Comment

Originally posted by Dav3
                    whooaa...how the shit did i even not see this thread..i have been on here soo much lately.

what system do you have?..pics? vids? where did u install the compressor and all the other goodies?
                    Look in my progression in my sig there are videos and pictures of where it still sits i have not moved them yet
                    90 Eagle Talon TSI
                    My Progression

Comment

Working...
                    X