Washington and Oregon drives

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Washington and Oregon drives

whats the best roads or drives youve had while in washington or oregon, scenic roads, lots of turns spill it! want to find a nice place to go cruise
    G6 sold for a RALLI////ART

Re: Washington and Oregon drives

over here in tacoma.. we got the best roads
    2007 G6 GTP - Fully Modded - Traded In
    2008 Silver MS3 GT - PTP SST, CP-E HPFP, CP-E Nano, Cobb TIP, Cobb FMIC, Cobb AP, Denso ITV-24, CNT Exhaust, Corksport DP, SU Test Pipe, HKS BOV v3(Recirc), AWR RMM, JBarone SSP, SU Shifter Bushing, E4 Shift Knob, CP-E Towplate, Cobb Lowering Springs & Sway Bar

Comment

Highway 101 along the coastline. If in the portland area, you can try the "old columbia river highway" that takes you around the columbia river gorge. It will also take you by Multnhoma Falls. It's beautiful scenery, and pretty windy roads too.

Can't think of any more off the top of my head, but I'll think about it and let you know more.

Damn, I miss that area

Comment

If you want a really good drive with lots of turns, you need to go down to california. There's a stretch of highway 299 between highway 101 and Redding, CA that is nothing but turn after turn after turn after turn after turn after turn...

You can check out the redwood forest off of highway 101 and when you get back to I-5, north of Redding you can visit Lake Shasta, Mt. Shasta and several beautiful areas just off the highway. If you go that way, let me know, I grew up in southern oregon and have taken several trips down that way. I can give you a few ideas.

Another option is Highway 20, between Albany Oregon and Bend Oregon, or Highway 26 North of Bend up to the Mt. Hood area. It's a decent drive, not really twisty, but it has some spots.

I love the stretch of Highway 58 between Eugene and a little town called Oakridge. If you keep going south of Oakridge, you will get to Willamette Ski area. There's also "Salt Creek Falls" off of Highway 58, about 30 miles (roughly) south of Oakridge.

Ok, so I could go on and on. What part of Oregon/Washington do you want to drive? Narrow it down and I might be able to come up with some better ideas.

Comment

Isn't there a Pacific Highway along Puget Sound by Seattle? The drive from Seattle to Spokane I heard is nice.

The highway along Oregon coast is also a nice drive.

If you are in British Columbia, Canada, the sea-to-sky highway from Vancouver to Whistler is one of the best as long as there are little traffic. Whistler will be hosting the 2010 Winter Olympics so it's well worth checking out.

Comment

US-12 is fun as shit at night, so many turns, everything has glow pads on it. its like a racetrack, and its hours long.
            just went to idaho and cruised the northwest passage scenic highway (us-12). check it out if your in the area
            G6 sold for a RALLI////ART

Comment

Working...
            X