EvolutionOX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EvolutionOX

A few weeks ago my girlfriend and I went to Michigan to pick up 2 GXP bumpers for my car. The plan was to meet Tony at the hotel in the morning and have him install them for me. Installing the bumpers made it a lot easier for me to get them back home. Tony and his girlfriend showed up at the Hotel on time probably before we woke up. He also drove through the parking lot of the Hotel that night to see if we had made it safely. He installed my bumpers within 2 hrs. He had a lot of care during the install. While installing the bumpers he noticed that the front bumper had a fog light and the attached wiring missing. He called Green Leaf where I purchased the bumpers and they set it aside for us. We followed Tony back to Green Leaf, picked up the fog light, and Tony put in on in the rain/snow. After everything had been installed he then led us back to the 12 Oaks Mall so we could do some shopping and eat.

Everything that Tony and his family did for us was totally above and beyond. My girlfriend got to shop, and we made a new friend. Turns out that Tony was actually from St. Catherines, Ontario, Canada. Huh, who would of thought.

Thank you Tony for all of your efforts for my project. We both hope to see you again in the future.

Best wishes Barry, Brenda, and my 6

P.S.

Rating: 10 out of 10
    Install: Easy enough, just sit around and watch
    Quality: Excellent, would recommend and purchase again. LOL

By barrycraig, shot with FinePix S5200 at 2008-11-30
    ALTERATIONS:

Full 2008 GXP Sport Edition Conversion, MPD hood, Crab 03/04, HSRK, chrome oil cap/door locks, WAMS 93 tune, tints, Kenwood DNX5120 dvd/nav, red led interior lighting, 05 leather seats, Impala Leather console lid, 3rd LED brake light, Custom trunk lid liner.

Re: A special thanks to EvolutionOX "Tony"

good deal, i like to hear of good stories like that, car looks great

Mods- VMS ECM/TCM Tune, Custom Magnaflow Cat Back, Full CRAB Intake, Racing Line Motor Mounts and Strut Tower Brace. Tinted Windows & Tails. EBC USR Rotors Front and Rear running YellowStuff Pads
    Originally posted by ahuhn
    so i just realized there a drawer in my room that has nothing in it but tequila, condoms and a blow up doll. cant figure out if thats a good thing or not

Comment

aw shucks thanks a bunch, it really was a pleasure working on your 6

Mr.Barry prior to the GXP makeover

White Sedans FTW!

Comment

'08 G8 GT... 1 7/8" Kooks Blue Ceramic Coated Long tube Headers... 3" Xpipe...Magnaflow axle backs...Rotofab CAI...Heater hose relocate. Ported throttle body, intake manifold, Custom grind cam 227/237 .620/.604 LSA 113 +3, Circle D 3200 stall, 3.45 rear gear,Tuned by Redline
        Dyno 438 WHP 415 WTQ

'15 Chevy SS Some Like It Hot Red Holden Grill & trunk badge... Solo performance axle backs... Rotofab Intake, Mobile attractions front splitter

Comment

nice to see g6ers helping out each other!
          ....................................... Foreverpontiac.com offical friend of G6P.com......................................
          .................................................. .. Progression & Pics thread .................................................. ..

Comment

EvolutionOX

He had another piece of my puzzle. I purchased the longest part of the GXP skirt kit from him. Excellent price. Instead of him shipping them, I brought my father with me to Michigan for a road trip. Excellent people.

Thanks Tony. I only hope we/I can find the other piece very soon.

ALTERATIONS:

Full 2008 GXP Sport Edition Conversion, MPD hood, Crab 03/04, HSRK, chrome oil cap/door locks, WAMS 93 tune, tints, Kenwood DNX5120 dvd/nav, red led interior lighting, 05 leather seats, Impala Leather console lid, 3rd LED brake light, Custom trunk lid liner.

Comment

Re: EvolutionOX

oh come on...no front to front shot? so we can compare one with mpd to one without?

good deal though, local pickup allowed FTW

Comment

Working...
              X