Euro Tail lights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Euro Tail lights

Has anyone seen or found a place that sells or custom makes some euro tail lights for the g6?
    05 silver G6 sedan 25% tint all around no mods yet just a few stickers. Saving up for a sport bike.

nope, i don't think anyone makes them yet

Comment

haha... WEEE, font size!

but, no, I haven't seen anywhere that sells them... I've thought about it, not sure how it would look (at least on the coupes) since the tail lights are so stretched out along the car
      Originally posted by TLS2000
      Fine. You're banned. Stupid redneck piece of shit!
      http://www.cardomain.com/id/Amick
      GTP: My list of mods got too long... just click the link

Comment

Umm Surprisingly i was able to read both, but it wasnt easy
        But i think they evend out in size! It aint the size of ur letters, its how you use em Right Brian
        Hurricanes are like women : when they come, they're wet and wild, but when they leave they take your house and car.

Comment

Originally posted by Toyz
          Umm Surprisingly i was able to read both, but it wasnt easy
          But i think they evend out in size! It aint the size of ur letters, its how you use em Right Brian
          last time i heard that she never called back. what a strange coinsidence.

Comment

To answer your question, no.

Now please use a proper font and size.

Thanks,

John
            Mine - 2006 Black Grand Prix GXP

Comment

proper font and size..what the hell is that? there are people using colored font but he can't make his a little larger and bold?

Comment

This board is a bit excessively moderated. Threads being deleted, locked, can't use certain fonts or font sizes. Don't get me wrong, I love this board...but...come on. Meh...this thread will be deleted now...crap.

That's just my opinion by the way, and it doesn't happen all the time. I know your opinions are different...just stating mine.

Comment

If you have complaints about the moderation of the board, you should really take it up with the moderators, rather than complaining about it publicly.

The reason that posts get deleted or locked is because certain people get out of line, and make rude or insulting comments, which causes fights in the threads. There is really no reason for us to allow that to happen, as we want this to be a friendly community.

We generally don't lock up threads that have a debate going on, but we will do it if a person becomes insulting or rude.

sigpic
                  Mobil 1 | Doctorspeed Stage 3 & 4 CAI | CRABS | Sacchi S45 245 Black 18" Rims | 6000k HID Headlights + Fogs | GT-R Exhaust | 20% Tint | Pioneer AppRadio 2

Comment

Originally posted by TLS2000
                    If you have complaints about the moderation of the board, you should really take it up with the moderators, rather than complaining about it publicly.

The reason that posts get deleted or locked is because certain people get out of line, and make rude or insulting comments, which causes fights in the threads. There is really no reason for us to allow that to happen, as we want this to be a friendly community.

We generally don't lock up threads that have a debate going on, but we will do it if a person becomes insulting or rude.
                    Like I said...just stating my opinion. If I were issuing a formal complaint, I would have done so. Just an off-the-cuff remark about what I see. No skin off my back and no harm intended.

Comment

I dont care for where this thread is going, I will keep my opinions to myself at this time. Have a great weekend, im headed to De for the weekend and hopefully i will get a chance to check in on my 6er friends :smoke:
                      Hurricanes are like women : when they come, they're wet and wild, but when they leave they take your house and car.

Comment

Originally posted by Toyz
                        I dont care for where this thread is going, I will keep my opinions to myself at this time. Have a great weekend, im headed to De for the weekend and hopefully i will get a chance to check in on my 6er friends :smoke:
                        good luck kyle. have fun.

Comment

please dont do eurotails. just my .02
                          '06 GTP w/ 3 pedals

Comment

I'm generally not a fan of euro tails myself, but there are cars where they work out. The Altima worked out nicely once they made the tails all red. I think that it could work out nicely on the coupes, but not the sedans when it comes to the G6.

sigpic
                            Mobil 1 | Doctorspeed Stage 3 & 4 CAI | CRABS | Sacchi S45 245 Black 18" Rims | 6000k HID Headlights + Fogs | GT-R Exhaust | 20% Tint | Pioneer AppRadio 2

Comment

i would rather see clear white tails than the euros.

Comment

Working...
                              X