Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Alberta, Edmonton/Calgary weekend drive to the mountains?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alberta, Edmonton/Calgary weekend drive to the mountains?

well Ive been thinking about making another trip to cow town this April or early may and planing on making a trip to the mountains for a nice relaxing day and maybe a nice photo shoot of my g6. not to sure were i would go but was thinking a making a group trip with fellow Albertans and anyone from BC to i guess. haven't made any plans for sure but was wondering if you guys would be interested in going sometime in mid April or early May even. just wanted to see if there would be any interest. so if you have any suggestions post away and i guess we can all plan something.

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3261905 My Ride

Mods: U/L Recessed Chrome Grilles, vent visor, LED 3rd brake lights. Wicked C.A.S enclosure, MTX Speakers, Pioneer 800watt amp, JL Audio 10w0v2-4 sub, pioneer 4100 deck. Crab 03/04,18" Core Racing rims with 245/45. Painted engine cover/battery box, HID 6000k Flasktech lows, GMPP Strut Bar, GMPP Performance exhaust, Painted Red Calipers,Flashtech 6000k fogs, Tinted Tails/windows, G6 Trunk lid
    Coming soon!: R8 Headlights, GM Ground Effects

Re: Alberta, Edmonton/Calgary weekend drive to the mountains?

hey, yea for sure, let me know and ill get the rest of us here to come out as I am the one who gets meets together around here 403-561-7120
    sigpic
    GT-R Exhaust. GM Strut tower bar painted Red. Double 5% tint on back. Custom Compitition Alpine stereo. Double din Alpine IVA-W505. Red LED interior lighting. HammerHead spoiler. Halos, Strobes. Super White 9 LED bulb reverse lights, Super white LED interior lights. Red painted Calipers. Racingline Performance Grounding Kit. AIT full body kit. Canuck Motorsports Lowering springs.

Comment

Re: Alberta, Edmonton/Calgary weekend drive to the mountains?

Originally posted by pimpin'G6
      hey, yea for sure, let me know and ill get the rest of us here to come out as I am the one who gets meets together around here 403-561-7120
      Say what? I got the last meet together, kinda.

Anyway, I'm up for it. I just need lots of notice so that I can book the day off.

sigpic
      Mobil 1 | Doctorspeed Stage 3 & 4 CAI | CRABS | Sacchi S45 245 Black 18" Rims | 6000k HID Headlights + Fogs | GT-R Exhaust | 20% Tint | Pioneer AppRadio 2

Comment

Working...
      X