Exhaust Gasket

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Exhaust Gasket

My Gt-r exhaust should be here in a few days and I would like to order a new gasket before installing it. Does anyone have the part number? I tried searching on here, but couldn't find anything.

Re: Exhaust Gasket

#8 22734961
    #12 22626929

Comment

I doubt you will need a new gasket. I ordered on before my GMPP exhaust came in and when I got the exhaust, all you had to do was cut right before the resonter and after the manifold flange.

2009 Liquid Red G8GT
      4 door mafia
      93 octane VMS ecm/tcm tune
      8000k hid's
      Solo Mach Shorty & HFC's
      Rotofab cai and radiator cover
      13.207@107.11
      330 hp/328 tq on a Mustang dyno

Comment

Use some Copper Seal. Works great.

Comment

i need number 8! even though i swear its the exact same thing as number 12...

any idea where to get these?! i mean cutting a piece of metal to fit would be easy i just dont have the slightest idea where to get that kind of metal...

Fusion Orange Metallic Owner? Click!

Comment

Thanks. #8 is what I am looking for. I doubt I will need it, but I want to change it just in case.

Comment

I bought #8 just for the hell of it at some local auto parts store near me. I would assume they would have it at advanced auto or something. Was going to buy the copper seal stuff but a new gasket was really really cheap so just did that when I installed the GT-R.
              MTX TC-6001 Amp
              2 12" Kicker Competitions

Comment

Working...
              X