North Myrtle Beach HOT SPOTS???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• North Myrtle Beach HOT SPOTS???

Im taking my GF down for vacation Memorial Day weekend Fri-Mon and were looking for some places to go for dinner or entertainment at night?

Were staying at Towers on the Grove, any input would be appreciated!
    2010 Hyundai Genesis Coupe Premium Edition
    2.0 Turbo 5-Speed Automatic
    Tsukuba Red

Re: North Myrtle Beach HOT SPOTS???

What kind of stuff you into? I worked down there for a summer as a life guard.

What street is that place at exactly.

Comment

Were into anything really. Just want to get out a few nights to see the town.

2100 North Ocean Blvd., North Myrtle Beach
      http://www.towersonthegrove.com/
      Tsukuba Red

Comment

Oh dang....your are the North of North Nice private section though

I wasnt up in Cherry grove section much for any stands, but you arent far from anything really.

If you like sports bars, there is one located around 1s, I believe. If you like laid back bars, check out Pirates Cove.

then of course you have barefoot landing at the south end of North Myrtle Beach, which has some shopping, food, clubs

There is a really nice sit down restaurant that i cant think of the name of. it is down in cherry grove area in an old house along main road.

Comment

most of the stuff is in the south end of NMB, if you plan to stay up that way. Of course if you head into MB, you have alot more options, but that is also probably 25-35 minutes away with traffic from you if not more

Comment

^ Thanks alot for the info
            Tsukuba Red

Comment

no problem, i wish i could remember the name of some more places, but it has been to long

Comment

I havent been there in like 13 years, but I had alot of fun. All I really remember is Hard Rock Cafe, Planet Hollywood and cruising every night down the main strip.

2009 Liquid Red G8GT
                4 door mafia
                93 octane VMS ecm/tcm tune
                8000k hid's
                Solo Mach Shorty & HFC's
                Rotofab cai and radiator cover
                13.207@107.11
                330 hp/328 tq on a Mustang dyno

Comment

yeh that would be myrtle beach, not north

Comment

I've been to MB and last time it remember it, not really run down or trashy but not real quiet and private... We ended up going during black bikers week and it was AWFUL. haven't been back since. So were giving SC one more chance

We've heard decent things about NMB so were going to scope it out.
                    Tsukuba Red

Comment

yep it is a lot more private and less crowded

biker week is horrible, one they are everywhere and always outside and cutting people off. you wont be there this time during biker week will you? cause atlantic beach is the place that most of them stay, and that is in the middle of the south end of north myrtle beach

but you are well above that where you are staying, and where you are should be the most private section of NMB except the section is nothing but houses

Comment

I was just in MB for spring break. Bike week was the next week after we left but they moved it to NC because SC didn't like the crowd and noise or something. MB theres that boardwalk thing and shopping which is all we really did because the weather sucked and everything was still closed. I would just cruise the strip see what ya want. Oh there are some shows down there also but they are really expensive at the palace theater.
                        Official Lawbreaker of the SWO

06 G6 Coupe.
                        MODS: Custom Flowmaster 80 exhaust, De-badged, MP racing intake, GM strut bar. 40% tint all around. Painted dart and battery cover. R1 premium drilled-slotted brakes front and rear. I think that is it but who knows what I will find and want to add to the car.

Comment

Im glad to hear its more secluded then MB. I hate crowds and this was meant for both of us to get out of the office for a few days to get away from the world.
                          Tsukuba Red

Comment

Working...
                          X