Pulstar plugs??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pulstar plugs??

Has anyone tried/ heard anything about them? My friend got them and he said he gets a little better gas mileage and he said something about driving idr. What you guys think? I was thinking of trying them
    87 Jeep Comanche Metric Ton
    90 Eagle Talon TSI
    09 G6 Progression(New Car)
    My Progression

Re: Pulstar plugs??

Scamzor!!!!! Runnnnn AWAY!
    Chris White
    http://www.GTOShiftLight.com
    2006 Spice Red GTO - Stock
    2012 CTS-V 1 of 57 Custom IPC/BCM/Radio Corsa/LPE CAI
    2012 Cherokee SRT8 - Stockish
    2013 SRX - Custom IPC, BCM and CUE
    2013 XTS Platinum - Custom IPC

Comment

If you want to pay $125 for a set of plugs... Be my guest. Spark plugs can only be spark plugs. I'd rather spend that money on a real performance part.

If your plugs are old, dyno it. Then change out the plugs, and dyno it again. You'll get a good 3-5 hp gain if you plugs are pretty old. So it's not hard to make spark plugs look like a legit power adder.

Comment

Dont, our engines wherent desigend for them no matter what they claim. There is a quote from my pulstar plug thread....

Originally posted by ahuhn
        i will say this theres a topic like this on the Gm techs forum discuscing these exact plugs
        this is an exact post

I had an 06 G6 with a dead cylinder 3 and had some of these plugs in them-put the delco plug in and ran better than it did with the crapstars
        the post b4 it is a GM BUlletin for the Vette

[quote:ky1wg5v7]#PIC4536B: Service Charging System Message on DIC and DTC P0621

2005-2008 Chevrolet Corvette
        2004-2008 XLR and XLR-V Series

1. Check for aftermarket spark plugs. Plugs that are designed with a "Pulse" technology may interfere with this circuit and cause the Service Charging System message to illuminate on the IP and/or P0621 DTC store in the ECM. If aftermarket plugs are installed, replace plugs with OEM parts. This is not considered a warranty repair and all cost associated with this repair will be the customers responsibility.
        [/quote:ky1wg5v7]
        2006 G6 GTP: Traded

2013 Mustang GT
        Gotta have it Green color
        Brembo brake package
        420 HP 5.0L
        Ford Racing Power Pack
        GT500 track pack differential cover
        BOSS 302 oil cooler, JLT oil separator

Comment

Yea, it's like the commerical I saw for a 'dual spark' plug. Wtf is the point. You only need 1 spark to ignite something.
          Member: Blue Man Group---Mods: Chrome upper/lower recessed grills, CRAB Intakes CAB, Solar Gard 37/23 tint, VMS ECM tune, GT-R exhaust.
          Originally posted by schenko
          If I could have a woody, I would.

Comment

Crapstars.

A good set of Plugs is all you need. You could try getting a grounding kit. That would help a bit.

FourDoorMafia MySpace | YouTube

Current Mods: ZZP Strut Bar | CRAB FPU w/Fenderwell Intake
            Future Mods: Flowmaster 50 Series Exhaust
            Fabrication: Rear Strut Bar

Comment

DONT DO IT DONT DO IT DONT DO IT

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD DONT DO IT

Remember if "the" and "and" are spelled right its not a genuine Ahuhn post

Dear God, please send clothes to all those poor ladies in Daddy's computer. Amen.
              Originally posted by snowmanG6
              you would try to tape a poptart to her then give her a bag a skittles and tell her to fart a rainbow

Comment

they'll run decent for a couple thousand miles then destroy your engine

Fusion Orange Metallic Owner? Click!

Comment

Working...
                X