question for malibu ss people

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• question for malibu ss people

I found a picture of a malibu ss 2006 and i want to know if it has stock mufflers,what part numbers and if the exhaust system will fit the g6.Problem is that i don't know how to post an image.Once some one tells me how,i will post one.thanks

Re: question for malibu ss people

Upload the pic to photo bucket and then paste the IMG code here.
    And I don't think the exhaust will fit a G6

'08 G8 GT... 1 7/8" Kooks Blue Ceramic Coated Long tube Headers... 3" Xpipe...Magnaflow axle backs...Rotofab CAI...Heater hose relocate. Ported throttle body, intake manifold, Custom grind cam 227/237 .620/.604 LSA 113 +3, Circle D 3200 stall, 3.45 rear gear,Tuned by Redline
    Dyno 438 WHP 415 WTQ

'15 Chevy SS Some Like It Hot Red Holden Grill & trunk badge... Solo performance axle backs... Rotofab Intake, Mobile attractions front splitter

Comment

Im pretty sure that it wont fit. where in quebec are you from??
      2006 Malibu Maxx SS

Debadged, 20% Tint Front and Rear, Full CRAB Intake, K&N Oil Filter, K&N Air Filter, R1 concepts cross-drilled and slotted rotors, EBC red stuff pads, Red painted Calipers, Garmin Nuvi GPS, Painted engine cover with SS emblem.

Comment

Here it goes for my first try,

Comment

I am from Jonquiere quebec,north of quebec city.

Comment

Fixed it for you slightly but you had it. If you get it from photobucket it already has the [IMG] around it so you don't need a 2nd set from the buttons up top.

'08 G8 GT... 1 7/8" Kooks Blue Ceramic Coated Long tube Headers... 3" Xpipe...Magnaflow axle backs...Rotofab CAI...Heater hose relocate. Ported throttle body, intake manifold, Custom grind cam 227/237 .620/.604 LSA 113 +3, Circle D 3200 stall, 3.45 rear gear,Tuned by Redline
            Dyno 438 WHP 415 WTQ

'15 Chevy SS Some Like It Hot Red Holden Grill & trunk badge... Solo performance axle backs... Rotofab Intake, Mobile attractions front splitter

Comment

ok thanks popsicle.

Comment

The SS sedan's exhaust route is completely different from a G6. I believe the SS Maxx might be close, considering they share the same wheel base. The SS sedan is shorter. Pics, sorry these are the best I have:

Mods: Vector 93 ECM/TCM, Addco prototype 7/8" rear sway bar, Powerslot Cryo rotors, Hawk ceramic pads, Yokohama AVID W4S 245/45/18 on Cobalt SS/TC wheels, Pioneer DEH-P6900UB, Alpine PDX-1.600 pushing a 12" Kicker L7, Scosche DIC, Peripheral steering wheel control kit

Comment

Originally posted by wormhole
                  The SS sedan's exhaust route is completely different from a G6. I believe the SS Maxx might be close, considering they share the same wheel base. The SS sedan is shorter. Pics, sorry these are the best I have:

That is waht i am doing for exhaust on my car!!!

That is bad ass!!

Comment

Originally posted by Tupperware SC2

That is bad ass!!
                    Thanks, but it's nothing special. My exhaust is 100% stock. Would love to go have a mandrel bent Magnaflow cat back made up, but I'm about to drop $600 on a watercooling setup for my PC Priorities ya know, haha. I've actually got a more extensive project in mind for them Malibu in the future...probably 6 months or so. Gotta wait for my slack ass buddy to get his Bronco out of my garage (I kid, it's awesome having a Bronco in my garage )

Mods: Vector 93 ECM/TCM, Addco prototype 7/8" rear sway bar, Powerslot Cryo rotors, Hawk ceramic pads, Yokohama AVID W4S 245/45/18 on Cobalt SS/TC wheels, Pioneer DEH-P6900UB, Alpine PDX-1.600 pushing a 12" Kicker L7, Scosche DIC, Peripheral steering wheel control kit

Comment

Originally posted by wormhole

That is bad ass!!
                      Thanks, but it's nothing special. My exhaust is 100% stock. Would love to go have a mandrel bent Magnaflow cat back made up, but I'm about to drop $600 on a watercooling setup for my PC Priorities ya know, haha. I've actually got a more extensive project in mind for them Malibu in the future...probably 6 months or so. Gotta wait for my slack ass buddy to get his Bronco out of my garage (I kid, it's awesome having a Bronco in my garage )

Any hints on the expensive project??

Comment

Originally posted by vizpit
                        I am from Jonquiere quebec,north of quebec city.
                        I was born in Arvida!
                        Mods: Lampoon's crabs under my hood (CAB and FPU w/K&N)
                        Partial debadging, blackout window chrome and black overlays; Racingline FSB;
                        Redline Elite Quick Lifts; HSRK; intake resonator delete

Comment

I have the damn "suitcase" muffler set up... I wish it was the same as the sedan... way easier to upgrade... nice picks worm btw
                          2006 Malibu Maxx SS

Debadged, 20% Tint Front and Rear, Full CRAB Intake, K&N Oil Filter, K&N Air Filter, R1 concepts cross-drilled and slotted rotors, EBC red stuff pads, Red painted Calipers, Garmin Nuvi GPS, Painted engine cover with SS emblem.

Comment

Any hints on the expensive project??
                            Lets just say I know the 4t65e came in an m76 flavor that's all wheel drive...I need to do a lot more research, but that's what I'm eyeballin.

Comment

Thanks wormhole for the grest pics.This is the setup that i want for my g6.I already bought the lower dual exhaust fascia and will take some pics as soon as it's done.

Comment

Working...
                              X