Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Coulomjo's G6 (lease ended, now has a Torrent)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coulomjo's G6 (lease ended, now has a Torrent)

Since this thread still exists and I don't own the car anymore I've decided to revamp it to include the best pics I had of her.

So, in memories of the car I loved the most and that I plan on getting back, here are some pics:
    2013 EDIT: Updated pics (links were broken)

Wedding day

That was the last picture I took of her before giving her back 4 yrs later. That nano wax really gave her a nice look. And the sport red metallic was awesome.

BTW the hat didn't come with the car... :P
    Last edited by coulomjo; 01-17-2013, 10:08 PM.
    COULOMJO - 2006 G6 V6
    Clicky for progression place

CURRENT MODS: C.R.A.B.S. (O3), 20% Tint, Upper & lower recessed grilles (black), LEDs (dome light, trunk, licence plate & reverse lights), DRL delete, intake resonator delete, Dart & trunk keyhole overlays, debadge, '09 Stock radio (with AUX IN), '10 HVAC controls, Hood quicklifts, Eagle Eyes black projector headlights, LED brake/turn lights (including 3rd brake light LED retrofit), Pioneer speakers (front & back), Bazooka BTA8100FHC 8" Subwoofer, Hidden 12v adapter (that turn on with the ignition), EE Halo DRL bypass (How-to).
    MODS - COMING SOON: None... for now!

Also in the parking lot: 2008 Pontiac Torrent "Podium Edition"

My first G6 - Lease ended - but not forgotten

I like the hat! That color on these cars look pretty good aswell. Nice ride.
    Hurricanes are like women : when they come, they're wet and wild, but when they leave they take your house and car.

Comment

I want the hat!

sigpic
      Mobil 1 | Doctorspeed Stage 3 & 4 CAI | CRABS | Sacchi S45 245 Black 18" Rims | 6000k HID Headlights + Fogs | GT-R Exhaust | 20% Tint | Pioneer AppRadio 2

Comment

Originally posted by TLS2000

I want the hat!
        I got the hat from my dealer at the service counter. They sell all kinds of merchandise, but this is the only piece with "G6" on it. On one side it says "3.5L V6 200 HP" and "PONTIAC" on the back. I think I paid around 20$ for it.
        COULOMJO - 2006 G6 V6

CURRENT MODS: C.R.A.B.S. (O3), 20% Tint, Upper & lower recessed grilles (black), LEDs (dome light, trunk, licence plate & reverse lights), DRL delete, intake resonator delete, Dart & trunk keyhole overlays, debadge, '09 Stock radio (with AUX IN), '10 HVAC controls, Hood quicklifts, Eagle Eyes black projector headlights, LED brake/turn lights (including 3rd brake light LED retrofit), Pioneer speakers (front & back), Bazooka BTA8100FHC 8" Subwoofer, Hidden 12v adapter (that turn on with the ignition), EE Halo DRL bypass (How-to).

Comment

yea that's a nice hat! nice ride too!
          -Mike #1

||2006 GTP Coupe - Gone but not forgotten||

'Black cars denote an aggressive personality or someone who's an outsider or rebel.'

Current Ride: 2009 White Hot Pontiac G8 GT with Onyx/Red Interior

Comment

Yeah that is a nice hat, you should have made them give it to you when you got the car.

Lookin good.

Comment

Well you KNOW that I'm going to be at the parts counter today. I want that hat!

sigpic
              Mobil 1 | Doctorspeed Stage 3 & 4 CAI | CRABS | Sacchi S45 245 Black 18" Rims | 6000k HID Headlights + Fogs | GT-R Exhaust | 20% Tint | Pioneer AppRadio 2

Comment

I HATE hats... but I would totally buy that one!! The car's lookin good!

Boss Lady for the Blue Man Group

I'm back and ready for action!

Comment

Car looks great! Good job keeping it shiny.

And oh yeah...nice hat!
                  SOLD * 2006 G6 GTP 6MT * SOLD
                  Crimson Red W/Taupe 2-Tone Leather; DoctorSpeed Stage 4 CAB, Custom Dual Muffler Exhaust ;"JAKED" Lower Grille, GM Strut Bar, Aftermarket Spoiler, White Faced Gauges, Painted Interior Parts, Window Tints, Mostly debadged.
                  CURRENT: 2007 Acura TL Type-S 286 HP 6MT
                  Moroccan Red Pearl /Taupe Leather Sports Seats; Tints: 15% rears, 50% fronts;Axis Hiro 18X8.5 hyper silver wheels w/Yokohama Advan S.4. 245/40/18 UHPAS Tires; Color-Matched Splash Guards

Comment

Re: Coulomjo's G6 (lease ended, now has a Torrent)

Since this thread still exists and I don't own the car anymore I've decided to revamp it to include the best pics I had of her.
                    Look them up in the first post.
                    COULOMJO - 2006 G6 V6

Comment

I wish the 3.5L had 200hp...

Comment

Originally posted by hnda8n
                        You think that GM overrated the 3.5's horses?
                        COULOMJO - 2006 G6 V6

Comment

Originally posted by coulomjo
                          Originally posted by hnda8n
                          You think that GM overrated the 3.5's horses?
                          ummm....yes

I think there are a couple people in here that dynoed their stock 6ers and came with a round about number of 15hp less then what their rating.

Comment

I guess GM put in the intake resonator after they dynoed it
                            COULOMJO - 2006 G6 V6

Comment

Pictures updated in the first post (links were broken)
                              COULOMJO - 2006 G6 V6

Comment

Working...
                              X