Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Success: 7/27/08 Meet in Indiana (Mill Race Park Columbus, IN)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Success: 7/27/08 Meet in Indiana (Mill Race Park Columbus, IN)

i am looking to see if i can find anybody that lives in indiana or kentucky that would be willing to come and meet up with me in jeffersonville on sunday around noonish and do a photo opp.the more the better.i live in jeff and there is a place about 7-10 minutes away from me that has a great view of the river to take pictures of cars and right accross the street from there,there is this new neighborhood that is empty that has some really great places inside to take pictures.here are some pictures that i took there last year and have been wanting to go back since.

so if your interested i want to go and do this on sunday.hit me back if you want to go.i would really like to have all of the g6s that i could find go with me.so i thought that i would start here.
    silverbullet

Re: anybody in indiana or kentucky

Comment

Re: Jeffersonville, IN (Possible meet this Sunday)

^^^^
      killjoy

Remember if "the" and "and" are spelled right its not a genuine Ahuhn post

Dear God, please send clothes to all those poor ladies in Daddy's computer. Amen.
      Originally posted by snowmanG6
      you would try to tape a poptart to her then give her a bag a skittles and tell her to fart a rainbow

Comment

I might come if its not raining this weekend. The weather people here are only usually good for 3 days, so we will see how this plays out.

Comment

Re: anybody in indiana or kentucky

Originally posted by Tw1Zt3D_KhAoS
          i heard that also but the local news today said that it is suppost to be 60 on sunday.

Comment

Wish TV:

Fox 59:
            52 chance of rain.

I have no idea how they can vary so much. I'll watch over the next few days and will keep in touch.

Comment

blkg6creed posted in the Indy section that he goes to school in Bloomington. Maybe he could venture over east for a small meet.

EDIT: Columbus would put us all about the same distance apart.

Comment

dude I would be game, but this sunday is the day after thunder ove rlouisville http://www.thunderoverlouisville.org and I don't think I will be moving....too many cervezas.

Pick another day and I am game LOL!
                Originally posted by jeffro
                nice laura, real nice!!!

Comment

so due to weather would it be better for everybody to do this on next sunday.is everybody okay with this who is in

*Silverbullet

and is this an okay location with you guys?
                  brad

Comment

This is farther south than I though. About a 2 hr drive for me. Maybe a compromise 1/2 and I could make it April 20th. How does this look for everybody else.

EDIT: Seymour, IN seems to be about 1/2 way. However, I have no idea what is there.

EDIT 2: Google Earth says its about 1 hr from Greenwood, and about 1 hr from Jeffersonville.

Comment

there seems to be a park in Seymour. I have no idea if pictures would be good there but here is a link to the park's website. http://www.muscatatuckpark.com/ its a pretty site.

Comment

i was thinking if we do seymour than how about this park?
                        Shields Park has 12.5 acres and is the oldest and first Park for Seymour, Indiana, designated by Meedy Shields in 1852, and is located in the northeast section of town at 6th St. and Broadway. Shields Park has two lighted baseball/softball diamonds, horseshoe pits, basketball/volleyball courts, a shelter house with electrical service, picnic areas, playground, three concession areas, ADA accessible bathrooms, maintenance area and the Shields Park Pool.

and yes april 20th sounds good to me.
                        if you guys are interested in this than here is the location.
                        Shields Park
                        600 Block N. Broadway

if you guys have anyother places tell me.brad
                        i just said jeffersonville because i know all of the good places around here to take pictures.

Comment

Originally posted by silverbullet
                          i was thinking if we do seymour than how about this park?
                          Shields Park has 12.5 acres and is the oldest and first Park for Seymour, Indiana, designated by Meedy Shields in 1852, and is located in the northeast section of town at 6th St. and Broadway. Shields Park has two lighted baseball/softball diamonds, horseshoe pits, basketball/volleyball courts, a shelter house with electrical service, picnic areas, playground, three concession areas, ADA accessible bathrooms, maintenance area and the Shields Park Pool.

and yes april 20th sounds good to me.
                          if you guys are interested in this than here is the location.
                          Shields Park
                          600 Block N. Broadway

if you guys have anyother places tell me.brad
                          i just said jeffersonville because i know all of the good places around here to take pictures.
                          Jeffersonville would be good, but it's just too far for me for a short meet. This park sounds much better than the one I listed. I look into it more.

Comment

Re: Seymour, IN (Possible meet April 20th)

ok so do what..where are we meeting? And the date has changed to the 20th right?
                            Originally posted by jeffro
                            nice laura, real nice!!!

Comment

Re: Seymour, IN (Possible meet April 20th)

Seymour on the 20th it is then

Here are some of the places listed on their site vs. what google earth shows.
                              Freeman Field Recreational Facility

Shields Park:

What do you guys think?

Comment

Working...
                              X