BIRD POOP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BIRD POOP

I don't know about you, but I find that as soon as I wash and detail the cars, bird poop appears. Do the birds aim for only the shiny cars??? I washed the GXP and the Monte this past weekend. the Monte stays parked in fron of my house and hasn't been hit with any bird poop in at least 6 months. As soon as I finished washing it, within one hour, there were four bird poop spots on it. The same thing with the GXP. Right after doing the spray detailer and getting it nice and shiny, while parked in the driveway, four or five bird poops on it I really think that the birds aim for the shiny cars when dropping their bombs.

Re: BIRD POOP

I hated that. I still remember when I detailed the 6er the day before I brought it to the body shop to get my MPD hood on. I brought it to work for a whole 8 hours... parked it where I always park and where I'm usually safe cause there's no birds. Got out to the car, THEY F*ING DIVE BOMBED IT OR SOMETHING. Like 5 dumps were taken on it.. and I went right to the body guy after work.. and he's like oh is that tar or something? And I'm like no... shit.. .
    2015 Chevy SS, Perfect Blue Metallic, Sunroof, No Spare, M6
    Appearance: Full LED Conversion, 6000L D3S HID Bulbs, Holden Rear and Front Embloms
    Go Stuff: Diablew 93 Octane Tune

Missed and not forgotten. Traded.
    2005 CGM GTO.
    386whp, 364ft-lb torque, Corsa Sport Exhaust, Tuning, K&N Intake, VX Tails, Halo Projectors
    2009 G8 GT SRM Premium Package, 6000K LED + HID Lows, Factory Bluetooth Retrofit, Atari Gauges, Factory iPod Control, 93 Octane Diablew Tune, Vararam Intake, MBR Strut Bar, Corsa Catback, DBA 4000SX Slotted + Drilled Rotors, Hawk Ceramic Pads.

Comment

same thing here this past day or two butmine was hit by a large bird name bald eagle and what a hit it was dam
      sigpic
      Official Member of The O.H.M. Group
      It takes years to become a member of this elite group
      K&N CAI, Preformance Exhaust GM, Custom Grill GM other mods coming this spring. Ground Effects Kit color coded Black

Comment

birds only go after cars that aren't silver.

Comment

So your car must be a real mess, with al the different colors the birds see while flying towards it!

Blue Man Group Member NY Local 123

Comment

Originally posted by FLRNEMT
            So your car must be a real mess, with al the different colors the birds see while flying towards it!

zing!

Comment

This person parked in the wrong spot....

'08 G8 GT... 1 7/8" Kooks Blue Ceramic Coated Long tube Headers... 3" Xpipe...Magnaflow axle backs...Rotofab CAI...Heater hose relocate. Ported throttle body, intake manifold, Custom grind cam 227/237 .620/.604 LSA 113 +3, Circle D 3200 stall, 3.45 rear gear,Tuned by Redline
              Dyno 438 WHP 415 WTQ

'15 Chevy SS Some Like It Hot Red Holden Grill & trunk badge... Solo performance axle backs... Rotofab Intake, Mobile attractions front splitter

Comment

Never park under a powerline, and it's not so bad.

Words of wisdom!

Blue Man Group Member NY Local 123

Comment

or tress

and sometimes birsd just hate cars. for a month with my old car id have a bird spen the night on my side view mirros cause everymorning the whole side of the car was pure white

Remember if "the" and "and" are spelled right its not a genuine Ahuhn post

Dear God, please send clothes to all those poor ladies in Daddy's computer. Amen.
                  Originally posted by snowmanG6
                  you would try to tape a poptart to her then give her a bag a skittles and tell her to fart a rainbow

Comment

It does seem true but ever realize that the only time "usually, not always" that you wash your car its nice out. Its warmer, or sunny, etc etc. More birds are going to be out when its nice out.
                    Blue 2008 G6 GT Sedan-Sold

In its place- Fully loaded Black 2013 Chrysler 300C AWD 5.7L Hemi V8

Originally posted by zlatsky
                    I <3 Cody.

No homo.
                    Originally posted by ahuhn
                    i <3 cody

lots of homo

Comment

They're usually not flying in the rain or snow

'08 G8 GT... 1 7/8" Kooks Blue Ceramic Coated Long tube Headers... 3" Xpipe...Magnaflow axle backs...Rotofab CAI...Heater hose relocate. Ported throttle body, intake manifold, Custom grind cam 227/237 .620/.604 LSA 113 +3, Circle D 3200 stall, 3.45 rear gear,Tuned by Redline
                      Dyno 438 WHP 415 WTQ

'15 Chevy SS Some Like It Hot Red Holden Grill & trunk badge... Solo performance axle backs... Rotofab Intake, Mobile attractions front splitter

Comment

Im sure its happened
                        Blue 2008 G6 GT Sedan-Sold

In its place- Fully loaded Black 2013 Chrysler 300C AWD 5.7L Hemi V8

Originally posted by zlatsky
                        I <3 Cody.

No homo.
                        Originally posted by ahuhn
                        i <3 cody

lots of homo

Comment

When I first got my car, no birds ever crapped on it. But about 3 months after I bought it, I managed to hit a bird on my drive home. It cut me off, I swear. Anyway, right after that happened, I would find all kinds of crap on my car. It was like they got revenge on me. Hasn't happened so much lately though.
                          Born: 2/16/2007 -- Best Time: 14.20 @ 98.61 MPH -- 240 WHP & 205 WTQ -- Blueprinted and Balanced

- U.C. Tinted Tails - Dr. S Stage 3 - SRC Dyno Tune - Eibach Pro Kit - C.I. FPU - Scuba's Aux. Retrofit -
                          - 08 SS/TC Brembo Conversion - Ported Heads & I.M - MACE I.M.S. - RacingLine MMI - O.T.T.P. SRS -
                          - MMS Headers - ClassicPerformance Exhaust - Powerbond UDP - CF Catch Can - Racingline Strutbar -

Comment

Originally posted by determined419

It does seem true but ever realize that the only time "usually, not always" that you wash your car its nice out. Its warmer, or sunny, etc etc. More birds are going to be out when its nice out.
                            I usually do it on a cloudy day. I don't park under the power lines and I'll see the birds in the trees watching. As soon as I finish detailing, the divebomb squad is taking aim. I live next to a state park so there are always lots of birds in the neighborhood but no bird poop until I detail a car or two

Comment

not around me....no trees around my house thank goodness

but i think they get scared from the reflection of sun and poop

Comment

Working...
                              X