Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G5?

Wasn't The G5 a concept car for the G6?

Schedule service for your vehicle at your local Certified Service provider using our dealer locator tool. View our available services today.

Sorry if It's been mentioned before.

http://g6performance.com/forum/viewtopi ... 71&start=0

There ya go. I really do not like the G5.. im not sure about the whole concept thing, but i think the Cobalt really stands out in a G5. Yuck..

Boss Lady for the Blue Man Group

I'm back and ready for action!

Comment

The G6 was the first car to start using the G designation. We have the G5 in the US/Canada, and the G4 in Mexico now. The Grand Prix may be renamed G8 when the redesigned one comes out.

sigpic
      Mobil 1 | Doctorspeed Stage 3 & 4 CAI | CRABS | Sacchi S45 245 Black 18" Rims | 6000k HID Headlights + Fogs | GT-R Exhaust | 20% Tint | Pioneer AppRadio 2

Comment

I saw a g5 and thought it was a g6. I looked inside and saw the guage cluster and was like wtf. They have white face guages and they are dif. It took me a min to catch on. But I figured it out.
        Originally posted by Nikki
        You are an e-pimp.
        Originally posted by beitodesstrafe
        I tried too, my penis way too big
        07 GTP Coupe, Black, GT-R Exhaust #1, Dr speed Cold air box, GM STB, White Face Gauges, Intigrated Ipod, Altezza tails, Painted headlights with black reflectors and no amber turn signal cover and Nokya Ultrawhite bulbs all around, VMS ECM Tune Beotches, With the TCM tune soon to come.
        My youtube. http://youtube.com/user/joebro82
        The old hooptyhttp://www.cardomain.com/ride/2412743

Comment

Yeah used to be called just the Pursuit, well up here anyways at least. I like em generally at first glance, almost got one if it had a supercharger but I still wanted to step up to a bigger car ala G6.

Comment

^That's the reason that I chose the G6. The Grand Am was slightly too small on the inside, and the Grand Prix had no room for legs in the back seat when I put the driver's seat to where I was comfortable. With the G6, I can't even put my seat back all the way, or I wouldn't be able to disengage the clutch.

sigpic
            Mobil 1 | Doctorspeed Stage 3 & 4 CAI | CRABS | Sacchi S45 245 Black 18" Rims | 6000k HID Headlights + Fogs | GT-R Exhaust | 20% Tint | Pioneer AppRadio 2

Comment

Yeah it amazes me how much leg room there is, especially in the back and even being a coupe. It doesn't even look that much bigger than my previous car until you get them side by side, then you sit in it and it's like wow. The Grand Prix I took out for a test drive seemed to have less room, but that was couple years older model.

Comment

Originally posted by Interfire
                Yeah used to be called just the Pursuit, well up here anyways at least. I like em generally at first glance, almost got one if it had a supercharger but I still wanted to step up to a bigger car ala G6.
                I saw a Pursuit on the road one time and I was like what the hell is that.
                Then I noticed by the license plate they were Canadians!

I think the G5 is ok. I wanted a larger car too after the G/AM so the 6 was the way to go for me.

I think we should welcome G5ers to the forum, or maybe they will have their own and talk shit about the G6.
                2006 Black GTP Sedan

Comment

They can go to the cobalt forums..

sigpic

Comment

I agree w/ Tom.. G5=Cobalt.. they prolly can stay away from here

Boss Lady for the Blue Man Group

I'm back and ready for action!

Comment

Depends purely if they are nice or a jackass. I doubt they'd get along with the cobalts anyways, with them getting a SC and all.

Comment

I saw a few weeks ago up here another thread about the G5 and saw pics and I did not like how it looked and how it shared our name with us lol. But last week I was in hisortic Willamsburg VA doing a job and the hotel was next to a pontaic dealership and they has a G5 GT on the lot and even though it shared the same stuff almost as the 4dr colbalt the pontaic front end and low spoiler and pontaic rims made it look good and for what it had for 19K MSRP if I was looking for a cheap sporty looking 4dr car I would have looked at a G5 now. In person I though they where a nicer looking car and did but didnt lok like a 4dr colbalt, its hard to explain lol
                        2006 G6 GTP: Traded

2013 Mustang GT
                        Gotta have it Green color
                        Brembo brake package
                        420 HP 5.0L
                        Ford Racing Power Pack
                        GT500 track pack differential cover
                        BOSS 302 oil cooler, JLT oil separator

Comment

Working...
                        X