Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Taking Off Fuse Box In Trunk on the Sedan?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Taking Off Fuse Box In Trunk on the Sedan?

The fuse box mounted behind that small rear door on the sedan in the trunk, how do you take it off? I have a small dent in my quarter panel i want to try and pop out and was wondering how to take the box off.... so i can get at the dent
    2006 "Silver Bullet" V6 Sedan
    Mods = Lots HaHa

Re: Taking Off Fuse Box In Trunk on the Sedan?

I believe there is a little clip or something that you have to push, it should be on the top of the box, then it should just slide towards the rear and it comes out.

Comment

Theres a fuse box in the trunk? Never knew that

I serously only know about the one on the passanger side front seat on the ground and under the hood.
      2006 G6 GTP: Traded

2013 Mustang GT
      Gotta have it Green color
      Brembo brake package
      420 HP 5.0L
      Ford Racing Power Pack
      GT500 track pack differential cover
      BOSS 302 oil cooler, JLT oil separator

Comment

theres 3 fuse boxes total, under the hood next the the battery, inside the cabin passenger side, and inside the trunk driver side.

Mods- VMS ECM/TCM Tune, Custom Magnaflow Cat Back, Full CRAB Intake, Racing Line Motor Mounts and Strut Tower Brace. Tinted Windows & Tails. EBC USR Rotors Front and Rear running YellowStuff Pads
        Originally posted by ahuhn
        so i just realized there a drawer in my room that has nothing in it but tequila, condoms and a blow up doll. cant figure out if thats a good thing or not

Comment

Working...
        X