Shorty Vette Antenna

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shorty Vette Antenna

My 8" Vette antenna came in today! Check it out!!!

Benny
    http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3162767

2006 Chevrolet Malibu Maxx SS - *Wagon Mafia*: Dr. Speed Airbox, Intake Resonator Delete, Mobil1, PowerSlot Slotted Rotors, Hawk Performance Brakes Pads, 18 x 8.0 Konig Theory in Graphite, 235/50/ZR18 BFGoodrich G-Force, 10K Banbo H11 HID Kit, 2.5K Noyka Fogs, 35% 3M Tint, Smoked-Out Tails, Shorty Vette Antenna, 12" Hifonics Atlas enclosed in a ported box, 1501D MTX D-Class Amp, RF Cap, RF 0 Gauge Wire, 1" Kenwood KFC-ST30 Tweeters

Nice! Those shorty antennas are so much nicer than the stock ones.
    -Mike #1

||2006 GTP Coupe - Gone but not forgotten||

'Black cars denote an aggressive personality or someone who's an outsider or rebel.'

Current Ride: 2009 White Hot Pontiac G8 GT with Onyx/Red Interior

Comment

I have a billet on my truck. I have gone through severalbecause of car washes.
      Originally posted by Nikki
      You are an e-pimp.
      Originally posted by beitodesstrafe
      I tried too, my penis way too big
      07 GTP Coupe, Black, GT-R Exhaust #1, Dr speed Cold air box, GM STB, White Face Gauges, Intigrated Ipod, Altezza tails, Painted headlights with black reflectors and no amber turn signal cover and Nokya Ultrawhite bulbs all around, VMS ECM Tune Beotches, With the TCM tune soon to come.
      My youtube. http://youtube.com/user/joebro82
      The old hooptyhttp://www.cardomain.com/ride/2412743

Comment

That looks sweet!!! I'm glad I do not need an antenna anymore though I'm with Joey- I had a billet one on my last car, and it got so rusty so fast, and were replaced quite often

Boss Lady for the Blue Man Group

I'm back and ready for action!

Comment

Originally posted by HottG6Mama
          That looks sweet!!! I'm glad I do not need an antenna anymore though I'm with Joey- I had a billet one on my last car, and it got so rusty so fast, and were replaced quite often
          Yeah, it's good to have 'window antenna'.
          2008 Mazda Mazdaspeed3 GT
          Forge Motorsports BPV
          CP-E Xcel Nano SRI
          HKS 3" Hi-Power CBE
          HyperTech Max Energy Tune

Comment

Or even better, XM. But yeah having no rod stickin up is a def plus.

Comment

Originally posted by Interfire
              Or even better, XM.
              Got that too!
              2008 Mazda Mazdaspeed3 GT
              Forge Motorsports BPV
              CP-E Xcel Nano SRI
              HKS 3" Hi-Power CBE
              HyperTech Max Energy Tune

Comment

I just wish ours wasnt on the back window. My tint is killing it.
                Please consider supporting G6P -Tap here

MODS:
                Crab Intakes CAB, MPD Ram Air hood, Custom exhaust,
                WAMS High Performance Tune and a whole lot more....

Comment

Really?? I dont seem to have any problems with mine, I think its f'in awesome to not have a antenna sticking up. I get people all the time (when I had my rims and stuff on) who asked if I shaved it!
                  Originally posted by Toyz
                  Originally posted by simplyred
                  what do you guys think about switching up the teams again?!
                  As long as i dont have to catch, i am all for it!

Comment

Dealership put metal tint on mine. I should make em fix it but Im lazy and rarely listen to AM/FM. Im an XM man. The tint cut my AM in half and reduced my FM by a 1/3 in reception. A big difference.

MODS:

Comment

Thats shitty!!

Comment

When they mentioned metal tint I told them that I heard that it would kill the reception he said it wouldnt and that the antennas are on top of the car. He pointed to my XM in back and my Onstar stubby up front on top.
                        I just figured I was wrong and that the wire on the back windshield was for defrosting. When he pointed to the two I assumed the AM/FM was built into the OS antenna or the XM antenna.

Pontiac should incorporate the three into one housing though...or do you think it would be the size of a tissue box?

MODS:

Comment

if t hey can incorperate it into the defroster lines they can make it the size of a quarter haha... It says in the manual not to use metallic tint, I'd go back to the dealership and have it fixed!!!

Comment

Yeah.. it's definitely nice having the antenna in the back window.. and thankfully XM has a small one on the top! I personally think antennas throw the aesthetics of a car wayyy off

Boss Lady for the Blue Man Group

I'm back and ready for action!

Comment

XM is sweet! My pop has it on his CTS the shark fin looks sweet!!! Unfortunately my bu don't have either.
                              Hence why I changed the antenna for "visual pleasure". As how fragile this shorty antenna in the car washes, I will keep dat in mind.
                              Benny
                              http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3162767

2006 Chevrolet Malibu Maxx SS - *Wagon Mafia*: Dr. Speed Airbox, Intake Resonator Delete, Mobil1, PowerSlot Slotted Rotors, Hawk Performance Brakes Pads, 18 x 8.0 Konig Theory in Graphite, 235/50/ZR18 BFGoodrich G-Force, 10K Banbo H11 HID Kit, 2.5K Noyka Fogs, 35% 3M Tint, Smoked-Out Tails, Shorty Vette Antenna, 12" Hifonics Atlas enclosed in a ported box, 1501D MTX D-Class Amp, RF Cap, RF 0 Gauge Wire, 1" Kenwood KFC-ST30 Tweeters

Comment

Working...
                              X