• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bored auto factory worker+assembly robot =new amusement ride

ROTFLMAO!!!!
    I would so

Bored auto factory worker + assembly robot = new amusement park ride

[youtube:1lyb8hik]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZUM-I0hykc8[/youtube:1lyb8hik]

Despite being told this video was shot in a Ford factory, we're not exactly sure which company claims ownership of the reassigned assembly line robot. Whoever owns the building, they might be surprised to learn what their employees have been doing on their lunch hour.

Take one giant robotic arm, a seat with strong seatbelts, a swivel (gotta have a swivel) and one thrill-seeking programmer. The result is what would be the star attraction at Six Flags Detroit if there were a Six Flags Detroit. We're pretty sure this wasn't a one-time joyride either – there's a safety line drawn on the floor and court-side seats set up for an audience.

Though it's rip-roaring fun to watch a robotic arm impersonate a Tilt-A-Whirl, we shudder to think what would happen if the order for robot world domination were given while riding this thing. The obedient robot you were just riding suddenly becomes a liberator of metal, and you find yourself riding shotgun on Megatron's index finger during Armageddon. Don't poke the robots, people.

Follow the jump to check out what other people are doing on their lunch hour and enjoy your ham salad sandwich in the safe confines of your cubicle. Thanks for the tip, Andrew!

UPDATE: Turns out the video is super old, but it's still a goody.
    ....................................... Foreverpontiac.com offical friend of G6P.com......................................
    .................................................. .. Progression & Pics thread .................................................. ..

Re: Bored auto factory worker+assembly robot =new amusement ride

I'd do it!

Comment

Thats so awesome. Until the operator drags your head along the ground for a few ft. Lol

Comment

I can't believe how close that guy's head comes to hitting the ground

Comment

Yeah, I can see a head splitting coming very soon
          It does look fun though

'08 G8 GT... 1 7/8" Kooks Blue Ceramic Coated Long tube Headers... 3" Xpipe...Magnaflow axle backs...Rotofab CAI...Heater hose relocate. Ported throttle body, intake manifold, Custom grind cam 227/237 .620/.604 LSA 113 +3, Circle D 3200 stall, 3.45 rear gear,Tuned by Redline
          Dyno 438 WHP 415 WTQ

'15 Chevy SS Some Like It Hot Red Holden Grill & trunk badge... Solo performance axle backs... Rotofab Intake, Mobile attractions front splitter

Comment

Re: Bored auto factory worker+assembly robot =new

Originally posted by popsicle
            Yeah, I can see a head splitting coming very soon
            It does look fun though
            put some pads down.

750WHP Magnacharged GTO.....WTF!
            TVS2300 GTO, Innovators West 8" Overdrive Pulley, ECS Tensioner, SD tuned by Andrew at Complete street performance, Ed Curtis custom Lunati camshaft 230/236 .6XX/.6XX 113 LSA, Hardened Pushrods, Lunati .675 lift Valve Springs, Single Walbro 255 fuel pump in stock bucket, Kooks 1 7/8 Jet hot coated Headers , Kooks 3" catless mid pipes with DMH low pro electric cutouts, Spintech 2.5" stainless steel exhaust with X pipe, Carbon fiber Cold air box with AEM air filter, Billet products short shifter, JamesBiz Oil catch can, Pedders 5/16" raise springs with drag bags, Weld RTS Black with Hoosiers
            Show
            -20% tint
            -bohaman AUX-in radio mod
            -Professionally heated seats

Comment

I *think* thats actually at FANUC robotics....
              Chris White
              http://www.GTOShiftLight.com
              2006 Spice Red GTO - Stock
              2012 CTS-V 1 of 57 Custom IPC/BCM/Radio Corsa/LPE CAI
              2012 Cherokee SRT8 - Stockish
              2013 SRX - Custom IPC, BCM and CUE
              2013 XTS Platinum - Custom IPC

Comment

thats so BADASS!!
                its might just be a family sedan, but girls love this car

Comment

Blue 2008 G6 GT Sedan-Sold

In its place- Fully loaded Black 2013 Chrysler 300C AWD 5.7L Hemi V8

Originally posted by zlatsky
                  I <3 Cody.

No homo.
                  Originally posted by ahuhn
                  i <3 cody

lots of homo

Comment

Remember if "the" and "and" are spelled right its not a genuine Ahuhn post

Dear God, please send clothes to all those poor ladies in Daddy's computer. Amen.
                    Originally posted by snowmanG6
                    you would try to tape a poptart to her then give her a bag a skittles and tell her to fart a rainbow

Comment

so THAT's what happened to the suicidal robot from the GM commercials!
                      2009 PONTIAC G8
                      MAGNETIC GRAY METALLIC

Comment

The guy should wear a helmet at least. One hit against the concrete wall and his skull would crack.

Comment

Working...
                        X