Tweeter panel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tweeter panel

Can i get the part number for the sail panel that the tweeters mount in?
    Current Mods : 7 color LED under dash/ seats, integration solutions I pod Adapter, 2 Powerbass PS-12 subs powered by a Power Acoustik OV2-2200.

Next on the list an intake..

Re: Tweeter panel

The only way to get that sail panel is to get the whole door panel. I tried posting a pic of the door panel, but photobucket isn't doing it this morning.

Comment

Damn they are not connected are they? was hoping to get a new set/ used set/ w/e set so i can cut them to install tweeters
      Current Mods : 7 color LED under dash/ seats, integration solutions I pod Adapter, 2 Powerbass PS-12 subs powered by a Power Acoustik OV2-2200.

Comment

According to the picture in the catalog, they are connected

Comment

They are indeed connected. I got lucky and got a pair from JP when he needed a new door panel.

Comment

Originally posted by Tmack857
            They are indeed connected. I got lucky and got a pair from JP when he needed a new door panel.
            Does this mean they disconnect? if so maybe i can look around at junkyards see if i can get it off a g6 if i can find one

Also what are the part numbers for the front pillars on the sides of the dash maybe i can get some of those and install tweeters instead

Comment

Working...
            X