05 G6 Sedan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 05 G6 Sedan

2005 G6 V6 in granite metallic, Kenwood DDX6019 touch screen DVD radio, 2 12" Kicker Solo-Baric L7s, Dynamat, Orion 2400 amp, Power Acoustik 4F cap, XBOX 360, Chrome window trim, Quicklift kit

A couple sample pics for the motivationally-impaired users :P

Last pic... how does that system... hit? HAHAHA!

okay time for bed....
    2006 G6 GTP Coupe
    :: Doctor Speed Turbo Kit ::
    :: Decals by RK Vinyl :: <-- Check out the newly redesigned store!!
    :: GT-R Exhaust ::

Comment

Are the boxing gloves there so when you get pissed off because your subs suck, you can punch through them????? haha no rag against you, just not a fan of sony subwoofers. How do they sound though?
      Redline Elite Quicklift Kit
      GT-R Exhaust System
      K&N Typhoon CAB
      EBC Slotted/Cross Dimpled Front/Rear Rotors
      EBC RedStuff Front/Rear Pads

Comment

lol na they are there so i can beat the hell out of someone for fun

Anyways they sound veerrryy good. Before I got them I was at best buy testing out the different configurations of subs - amps etc and this was one of the best setups by far. For some reason when you pair a sony amp with sony subs it sounds much better than say Rockford amp (of the same wattage) and sony subs... dunno why though.

But yeah they hit
        2005 G6 V6 in granite metallic, Kenwood DDX6019 touch screen DVD radio, 2 12" Kicker Solo-Baric L7s, Dynamat, Orion 2400 amp, Power Acoustik 4F cap, XBOX 360, Chrome window trim, Quicklift kit

Comment

I could explain it to you, but it would be a very very very long thread, and you probably don't want to hear how bad your amp sucks since I already dissed your subs.......haha I'm an asshole, I know. Once again, I just don't care for sony. PS-Please don't beat me up.
          GT-R Exhaust System
          K&N Typhoon CAB

Comment

I love sony products, and have ever since I was a kid... Guess its just an opinionated subject. Hell, I dont know the technicalities of it and what-not, all I DO know is that my system is good enough for me

Comment

I like the front grill, did you paint them yourself or are they the grill's that the other parts site where you can buy them painted silver?
              TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

Comment

That's all that matters....I mean, I don't even have a working system right now so I guess I don't have room to talk. Personally I'm a JL Audio fan. Just can't afford them right now.
                GT-R Exhaust System
                K&N Typhoon CAB

Comment

You all want to know what I got in my trunk that will make every single one of you fear me.......

MONSOON BABY!!
                  TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

Comment

hahah no doubt......Made my Delphi right???
                    GT-R Exhaust System
                    K&N Typhoon CAB

Comment

Nice setup, that's a huge box! Lot of red in there. But for me, nothing but Kicker for subwoofers. What did you hook them up to for a signal, the rear speakers?

Mike
                      -Mike #1

||2006 GTP Coupe - Gone but not forgotten||

'Black cars denote an aggressive personality or someone who's an outsider or rebel.'

Current Ride: 2009 White Hot Pontiac G8 GT with Onyx/Red Interior

Comment

I bet he tapped into the rear speakers. Anyone know where the amplifier is located?
                        GT-R Exhaust System
                        K&N Typhoon CAB

Comment

I believe the factory amp is under the side carpeting on the passenger side.

Mike
                          -Mike #1

||2006 GTP Coupe - Gone but not forgotten||

'Black cars denote an aggressive personality or someone who's an outsider or rebel.'

Current Ride: 2009 White Hot Pontiac G8 GT with Onyx/Red Interior

Comment

possibly he used an RCA converter for the amp? I've used those in my previous car since I kept the stock radio-which doesn't have RCA outputs.

Comment

Right, be he still had to tap into a usable signal....which would be the rear deck speakers, it's called a line converter......from speaker wire to RCA's
                              GT-R Exhaust System
                              K&N Typhoon CAB

Comment

Working...
                              X