Rear bumper skin R & R

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rear bumper skin R & R

OK, I found out that the G6 has a foam type absorber behind the rear bumper and mine has been comprimised due to slow speed hit from the rear.

I think it looks like a fairly simple job but if anyone has any tips for removing the rear bumber skin for the absorber replacement, please let me know. I also wonder where I can find the absorber for the best price-if anyone knows that I'd appreciate the information.

I'm looking forward to finishing this project and then adding either a Magnaflow or GTR exhaust, and I may finish with the performance chip to top it off (I already have a cold air setup).

Re: Rear bumper skin R & R

Search is your friend. I found this thread in about 2 minutes -----> viewtopic.php?f=2&t=11254&hilit=rear+bumper+remova l

And I know there's one around with pics too!

'08 G8 GT... 1 7/8" Kooks Blue Ceramic Coated Long tube Headers... 3" Xpipe...Magnaflow axle backs...Rotofab CAI...Heater hose relocate. Ported throttle body, intake manifold, Custom grind cam 227/237 .620/.604 LSA 113 +3, Circle D 3200 stall, 3.45 rear gear,Tuned by Redline
    Dyno 438 WHP 415 WTQ

'15 Chevy SS Some Like It Hot Red Holden Grill & trunk badge... Solo performance axle backs... Rotofab Intake, Mobile attractions front splitter

Comment

Working...
    X