Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• part number pleasssssssssssse!

06 gt coupe

part number for rear license plate lamp holder - the little gray thingy that you unscrew from the bumper and then have to remove the bulb from and whatnot. not the socket, the thing the bulb goes into.

i kinda broked mine tonight...
    2009 PONTIAC G8
    MAGNETIC GRAY METALLIC

Re: part number pleasssssssssssse!

Are you referring to #3 in this pic?

Vector Tune - CRAB Cold Air Box - Cquence Ultima Cross Brake Rotors

Comment

I only see a part number for the whole set (#1) 15223518.

GMPartsDirect.com has it for ~$23
      Vector Tune - CRAB Cold Air Box - Cquence Ultima Cross Brake Rotors

Comment

Originally posted by CaptRage
        Are you referring to #3 in this pic?

Nah, i need the only part that DOESN'T have a number in that pic

$23 for the whole kit-n-kaboodle isn't so bad, I'll suck it up and buy it.

Thanks CR!!!!
        2009 PONTIAC G8
        MAGNETIC GRAY METALLIC

Comment

Can't you just duct tape the light back in place?
          <-- Gray G6? Click!
          2006 G6 SE V6 3.5L Sedan "Sharon", Stealth Gray Metallic, 1SA+CF5+PCM+PDX - Sold but will not be forgotten... will always have a special place in my heart.
          2006 Solstice 2.4L I4 "Kristin", Shadow Gray Metallic, 1SA+JL9+G80+PCQ+ZQ2+ZQ3
          Life moves fast, don't miss a thing.

Comment

Originally posted by ToniCipriani
            Come on man, my car looks like a beater already, if I duct tape that back in, i might as well slap a coat of primer paint on one of the fenders and put a steelie with no hub cab in place of one of my chrome wheels, oh, and rip the back half of the headliner down and let it hang and sag.

Oh crap on a cracker, just remember a couple other part numbers i need too.

What is the part number for the little threaded inserts that go in the dash frame that the radio screws into? You'll see two of them in this pic where the HVAC controls screw in, but i know it's the same thing that goes behind the radio (the gold thingies):

And the other part number i need is the same concept, but the silver ones that go into the roof where the visor hinges and the little catch thing that the visor snaps into? I don't have a picture...but there's 3 of those little screw catches for each visor - two for the hinge, and one for the catch thingy.

Thankssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!
            2009 PONTIAC G8
            MAGNETIC GRAY METALLIC

Comment

Originally posted by ragingfish
              Come on man, my car looks like a beater already, if I duct tape that back in, i might as well slap a coat of primer paint on one of the fenders and put a steelie with no hub cab in place of one of my chrome wheels, oh, and rip the back half of the headliner down and let it hang and sag.
              Even better.... one fender with primer paint, the other simply missing!
              <-- Gray G6? Click!
              2006 G6 SE V6 3.5L Sedan "Sharon", Stealth Gray Metallic, 1SA+CF5+PCM+PDX - Sold but will not be forgotten... will always have a special place in my heart.
              2006 Solstice 2.4L I4 "Kristin", Shadow Gray Metallic, 1SA+JL9+G80+PCQ+ZQ2+ZQ3
              Life moves fast, don't miss a thing.

Comment

Even better.... one fender with primer paint, the other simply missing!

Not a bad idea! Maybe I should do it...JUST FOR SHITS AND GIGGLES!
                2009 PONTIAC G8
                MAGNETIC GRAY METALLIC

Comment

SHITS AND GIGGLES FTW!

My progression thread
                  Car: Black 2007 G6 V6 Sedan
                  Done: Debadged, 20% tint, Stage 3/4 CRAB Intake, 08 radio w/aux, leather wheel and radio controls, DDM Tuning 6K HID's
                  In Process (waiting on the install): Black Window Trim, GTP rims, Red painted Calipers
                  Near Future: Red Angel Eyes, Cquence rotors, color matched headlights, LED tails+3rd brake light
                  Down the Road: WAMS tune

Comment

Originally posted by bigs4610
                    SHITS AND GIGGLES FTW!
                    &

2009 PONTIAC G8
                    MAGNETIC GRAY METALLIC

Comment

What is the part number for the little threaded inserts that go in the dash frame that the radio screws into? You'll see two of them in this pic where the HVAC controls screw in, but i know it's the same thing that goes behind the radio (the gold thingies):

And the other part number i need is the same concept, but the silver ones that go into the roof where the visor hinges and the little catch thing that the visor snaps into? I don't have a picture...but there's 3 of those little screw catches for each visor - two for the hinge, and one for the catch thingy.

Thankssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                      The radio one is 15235111
                      the visor ones are 22691317

Comment

Originally posted by myredg6gtp

Thankssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                        The radio one is 15235111
                        the visor ones are 22691317

Thanks brotha!
                        2009 PONTIAC G8
                        MAGNETIC GRAY METALLIC

Comment

Working...
                        X