Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 200 miles and first small problem

200 miles and first small problem

well looks like the speaker in my driver side front door is blow or defective

taking it in tomorrow to get it fixed

i havnt turned it up so it must have been someone test driving it or came like that.. hope i can get it fixed before i take my trip
    2006 G6 GTP
    no mods

2000 Daewoo lanos SE
    turbo@10psi with 2.5 exhaust
    full custom fiberglass interior/speaker incloser's
    17" BSA wheels (13lbs each) wraped with bridgestone potenza's

As long as they have one in stock it should be a simple job for them to do. But it all depends. Hope you get it worked out.

Comment

went in, they heard it and it will be in monday or tuesday for replacement
      2006 G6 GTP
      no mods

2000 Daewoo lanos SE
      turbo@10psi with 2.5 exhaust
      full custom fiberglass interior/speaker incloser's
      17" BSA wheels (13lbs each) wraped with bridgestone potenza's

Comment

just hit 240mi today. moonson system. passanger side speaker is sounding super fuzzy. gonna call them tomorrow.

i havent had it up past 1/2 way either. id laugh if they told me to pay for it.
        Lucy
        2006 Silver Gt Coupe
        3.5 l v6, alloy 17"s
        sun and sound package, leather package.

Comment

^^ I dont see how they would tell you to pay for it. I have had mine over 3/4 volume (daily) with no issues. Should be no problem them replacing it for you :smoke:
          Hurricanes are like women : when they come, they're wet and wild, but when they leave they take your house and car.

Comment

Doesn't mattery anyways cause they can't prove you abused it, most they could do it look at the eq settings and whatnot. But they won't put up a big deal over it, not something this small.

Comment

ok, now im lost.

it was doing it today. i turned the car off for a few hours. started it up later, and i heard a pop, and now its fine?

what gives? how the heck am i gonna take it in if they cant hear it?
              Lucy
              2006 Silver Gt Coupe
              3.5 l v6, alloy 17"s
              sun and sound package, leather package.

Comment

Who knows. Still take it in and get it replaced. I have had mine all the way up but I also had the bass almost all the way down. They are fine. Now I have all aftermarket running off aftermarket power.
                Originally posted by Nikki
                You are an e-pimp.
                Originally posted by beitodesstrafe
                I tried too, my penis way too big
                07 GTP Coupe, Black, GT-R Exhaust #1, Dr speed Cold air box, GM STB, White Face Gauges, Intigrated Ipod, Altezza tails, Painted headlights with black reflectors and no amber turn signal cover and Nokya Ultrawhite bulbs all around, VMS ECM Tune Beotches, With the TCM tune soon to come.
                My youtube. http://youtube.com/user/joebro82
                The old hooptyhttp://www.cardomain.com/ride/2412743

Comment

Don't worry it's under warranty. The FW is really great on these cars.
                  Ryan Romero

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2439593/1

Comment

I know this is off topic, but i read you signature, and you have a boosted Daewoo. Can you pm me some pics. I dont think i ever seen a pimped out Daewoo

Comment

Working...
                    X