What should I get for my Birthday??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What should I get for my Birthday??

Alright, my birthday is march 24th, and ive come up with some things that i want..but im just not sure which one or 2 of them depending on how expensive each is. What do you guys think i should get?? heres the list of ideas:

1. Black hammerhead spoiler
    2. G6 Altezza Tail lights-Black
    4. G2 Caliper Paint-Red
    5. Gt-r Exhaust
    6. Crab intake
    7. GM Strut/sway bar

Re: What should I get for my Birthday??

intake and exhaust
    87 Jeep Comanche Metric Ton
    90 Eagle Talon TSI
    09 G6 Progression(New Car)
    My Progression

Comment

your parents are going to buy you all that?jk i woudl go with exhaust

750WHP Magnacharged GTO.....WTF!
      TVS2300 GTO, Innovators West 8" Overdrive Pulley, ECS Tensioner, SD tuned by Andrew at Complete street performance, Ed Curtis custom Lunati camshaft 230/236 .6XX/.6XX 113 LSA, Hardened Pushrods, Lunati .675 lift Valve Springs, Single Walbro 255 fuel pump in stock bucket, Kooks 1 7/8 Jet hot coated Headers , Kooks 3" catless mid pipes with DMH low pro electric cutouts, Spintech 2.5" stainless steel exhaust with X pipe, Carbon fiber Cold air box with AEM air filter, Billet products short shifter, JamesBiz Oil catch can, Pedders 5/16" raise springs with drag bags, Weld RTS Black with Hoosiers
      Show
      -20% tint
      -bohaman AUX-in radio mod
      -Professionally heated seats

Comment

and CRAb

TVS2300 GTO, Innovators West 8" Overdrive Pulley, ECS Tensioner, SD tuned by Andrew at Complete street performance, Ed Curtis custom Lunati camshaft 230/236 .6XX/.6XX 113 LSA, Hardened Pushrods, Lunati .675 lift Valve Springs, Single Walbro 255 fuel pump in stock bucket, Kooks 1 7/8 Jet hot coated Headers , Kooks 3" catless mid pipes with DMH low pro electric cutouts, Spintech 2.5" stainless steel exhaust with X pipe, Carbon fiber Cold air box with AEM air filter, Billet products short shifter, JamesBiz Oil catch can, Pedders 5/16" raise springs with drag bags, Weld RTS Black with Hoosiers
        Show
        -20% tint

Comment

well with how much the exhaust is..IF i can get them to buy that for me, thats all i would be getting from them lol and they wouldnt pay for install, just parts

Comment

Originally posted by asquril
            well with how much the exhaust is..IF i can get them to buy that for me, thats all i would be getting from them lol and they wouldnt pay for install, just parts
            damn those cheap bastards. install shouldn't be no more than 100 @ midus and usually theres a coupon online you can print off. free if you do it yourself.

Show
            -20% tint

Comment

haha i would love to do it myself..but i would have no idea what the hell i would be doing..but i could cover install

Comment

Originally posted by asquril
                haha i would love to do it myself..but i would have no idea what the hell i would be doing..but i could cover install
                yeah i would def go for the exhaust if you can milk it from your rents. and then you can buy a CAI later on since its a lot cheaper.

Show
                -20% tint

Comment

true true, alright well lets just say i cant milk the exhaust from the rents...next best alternative???

Comment

get the intake. and see if you can get them to get you the strut bar if you can. for the intake say you get more MPG, and for the strut bar say you can drive better since it handles better.

Show
                    -20% tint

Comment

haha not a half bad idea

Comment

Intake, cant be much to paint the calipers as well?
                        Current Mods : 7 color LED under dash/ seats, integration solutions I pod Adapter, 2 Powerbass PS-12 subs powered by a Power Acoustik OV2-2200.

Next on the list an intake..

Comment

wow wish my parents would give me money for my mods even on my birthday they hate all my ideas for mods until its on the car then they're like "wow good job!"

but go with the exhaust or intake

Car Domain | ForeverPontiac.com | Progression

Originally posted by WoodburyMan
                          G6Performance - now with TWO Hampsters!

Comment

lol thats how my parents are too
                            it sucks I try explaining to my mom about getting the radio with the aux input
                            "its just a factory replacement, same look"

they say no! i dont need to do that. but when its done theyll be all wow cool!

lol

anyway get exhaust

My progression thread
                            Car: Black 2007 G6 V6 Sedan
                            Done: Debadged, 20% tint, Stage 3/4 CRAB Intake, 08 radio w/aux, leather wheel and radio controls, DDM Tuning 6K HID's
                            In Process (waiting on the install): Black Window Trim, GTP rims, Red painted Calipers
                            Near Future: Red Angel Eyes, Cquence rotors, color matched headlights, LED tails+3rd brake light
                            Down the Road: WAMS tune

Comment

screw the caliper paint...take 20 bucks and geet that yourself

you could get all the other mods on yours list for about the cost of the exhaust...choose wisely

Comment

Working...
                              X