Brand: Anco Contour
    Price: 21.99 DS, 19.99 PS
    Purchased From: (URL) http://www.jcwhitney.com/ANCO-CONTOU...8&mediaCode=ZX

Installation: Super Easy
    Installation Time: 5 Min.

Quality of Part: 10
    Product Performance: 10
    Would you Recommend to Others: Yes

Any Other Comments: great wipers.. the best i have ever had on a car, they get everything off your window.
    2007 G6 GTP - Fully Modded - Traded In
    2008 Silver MS3 GT - PTP SST, CP-E HPFP, CP-E Nano, Cobb TIP, Cobb FMIC, Cobb AP, Denso ITV-24, CNT Exhaust, Corksport DP, SU Test Pipe, HKS BOV v3(Recirc), AWR RMM, JBarone SSP, SU Shifter Bushing, E4 Shift Knob, CP-E Towplate, Cobb Lowering Springs & Sway Bar

Re: Anco Contour Wipers

But with being only that your 19, how much experience have you really had with past "wiper blades".

Nice write-up though.
    ALTERATIONS:

Full 2008 GXP Sport Edition Conversion, MPD hood, Crab 03/04, HSRK, chrome oil cap/door locks, WAMS 93 tune, tints, Kenwood DNX5120 dvd/nav, red led interior lighting, 05 leather seats, Impala Leather console lid, 3rd LED brake light, Custom trunk lid liner.

Comment

haha i know i thought about it when i posted it lol.. i have had 3 other vehicles but thats not a whole lot
      2007 G6 GTP - Fully Modded - Traded In
      2008 Silver MS3 GT - PTP SST, CP-E HPFP, CP-E Nano, Cobb TIP, Cobb FMIC, Cobb AP, Denso ITV-24, CNT Exhaust, Corksport DP, SU Test Pipe, HKS BOV v3(Recirc), AWR RMM, JBarone SSP, SU Shifter Bushing, E4 Shift Knob, CP-E Towplate, Cobb Lowering Springs & Sway Bar

Comment

Price: ~$16 Drivers, ~$15 Passenger
        (See this thread. They had a $10 off $30 purchase, plus a $15 rebate when you bought a pair of the ANCO blades. Ends up like $6 after taxes)

Purchased From: PepBoys

Installation: Easy if you pay attention. Like I say in the other thread: Just be careful when putting these on if you're replacing the stockers. They go on in kinda reverse order and I broke a little tab off of the clip. I consider myself pretty handy, but thats your downfall when you get the "yeah yeah I know how to do this without really paying attention or even looking at the directions" mentality . If you're forcing something, you're probably doing it wrong

Installation Time: 5 Min. (1 hour if you've got to go back to Pepboys to get another set for your girlfriend's civic so you can steal her GM clip out of her set)

Quality of Part: 10
        Product Performance: 10
        Would you Recommend to Others: Yes

Any Other Comments:
        From my other thread:
        Originally posted by scuba264
        So I've used these blades for like a week or so now. Drove them in the rain at high speed (~60+), sprayed the washers at higher.

I have no complaints at all. I think they're a great wiper blade. The way the spoiler on the back of the blade is shaped REALLY seems to work. It grips the windshield at high speed like nobody's business.

There was one spot it seems to be missing (like just an 1/8" spot about a third of the way in from the edge of the blade) when I first put them on, but it's fixed itself. It was only the driver's side, and I think it just had to settle into place a little.

I'll have to see how they hold up over time, but for the first week+ I'm impressed. I've had MUCH worse blades.

2008 Member Of The Year-Blue Man Group | Stock Radio Mp3/Ipod Input Installation

Comment

Personally I HATED the Anco Contour wipers.

The original wipers lasted 2 years.
          Put the Ancos on and in 7 months they were streaking and starting to chatter.

I returned them under warranty and now have the Bosch Evolutions, very good blade so far (4 months). I might step up to the Bosch ICON next time.
          Beer is proof God loves us and wants us to be happy.
          -Benjamin Franklin

Comment

How long is the warranty on them, i find mine are chattering and bought them back in may....
            2006 "Silver Bullet" V6 Sedan
            Mods = Lots HaHa

Comment

Michelin Radius - DS 24", PS 22". Both are $12.97 at Wal-Mart, both come with the clips necessary and both work better than the Anco's and Rain-x Lattitudes in my opinion. Rain-X was a waste of money as far as I'm concerned.
              Mods: Tint, Resonator Delete, K&N Filter, GT-R Exhaust, GXP rear bumper, Debadged

Comment

Working...
              X