my car sounds like sex!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my car sounds like sex!

when I'm driving sowly... like in a parking lot or something... my car squeaks like people having sex on an old matress... "squeaky squeak...squeaky squeak"

it's pretty faint... I can't hear it if I have the radio on, or once I am doing more than say 5 mph, but has anyone else run into this? It is a little annoying.
    Originally posted by TLS2000
    Fine. You're banned. Stupid redneck piece of shit!
    http://www.cardomain.com/id/Amick
    GTP: My list of mods got too long... just click the link

Mine does not squeek, but damn when i go over speed bumps i hear the front shocks. Sounds like someone openning and closing a pressurized air valve. Swish swish swish... :smoke: maybe its ur shocks?
    Hurricanes are like women : when they come, they're wet and wild, but when they leave they take your house and car.

Comment

no, I hear that noise too (I think sounds cool)

the squeak is comin from somewhere inside the cockpit area... I tried bouncing in my seat to see if that was it... doesn't seem to be, but it is something inside

Comment

hmm.. i dunno! the only thing i can hear is what Kyle was describing

Boss Lady for the Blue Man Group

I'm back and ready for action!

Comment

Try tapping on the underside of your dash, see if that makes er squeek. Or grab the top of the door jam and shake the grab out of the car to try to make it squeek. Prob plastic rubbin together or somethin.
          Hurricanes are like women : when they come, they're wet and wild, but when they leave they take your house and car.

Comment

The only noise I ever hear other than the front struts sounds like my exhaust bouncing around a bit on the hangers.

If you have a squeak on the inside, I'd look to the dashboard.

Most annoying noise for me: When I'm driving on the highway with the windows open, I hear the seatbelts in the back flapping around. That is damned annoying.

sigpic
            Mobil 1 | Doctorspeed Stage 3 & 4 CAI | CRABS | Sacchi S45 245 Black 18" Rims | 6000k HID Headlights + Fogs | GT-R Exhaust | 20% Tint | Pioneer AppRadio 2

Comment

Most annoying noise for me: When I'm driving on the highway with the windows open, I hear the seatbelts in the back flapping around. That is damned annoying.
              haha, yeah, I've heard that too, it's pretty funny

Comment

Noise

Hey at least you don't hear what I hear when I hit a bump with the panoramic sunroof closed. Sounds like the car is going to fall apart! (It's the sunshade rubbing against the molding-there is a fix for it) Sounds like I'm in a Chevy Metro! :smoke:
                Bradley Coco
                2000 Grand Am GT1
                2005 Pontiac G6 GT
                Grand Am of the month, May 2001

http://www.pfyc.com/cotm/ga/m11_bcoco.jpg

Comment

yeah all i get are the stupid struts making ghetto air ride sounds and the seat belts flapping. i would rather put up with the seatbelts flapping than drive around with them buckled though.

Comment

Then stop havin sex in your car

Comment

Originally posted by Toyz
                      I wish my car sounded like sex..

sigpic
                      Mobil 1 | Doctorspeed Stage 3 & 4 CAI | CRABS | Sacchi S45 245 Black 18" Rims | 6000k HID Headlights + Fogs | GT-R Exhaust | 20% Tint | Pioneer AppRadio 2

Comment

^^ ya me too

Comment

I don't mind it sounding like it when I'm havin sex... but it's a bit unerrving when I'm alone....

Comment

haha i think the shocks sound friekin cool too , the squeak may be caused by a wheel bearing goin bad for some stupid reason. i had it happen in my old jeep. the noise goes away once you go like 5+ but its there when youre rolling slow.
                            '06 GTP w/ 3 pedals

Comment

Originally posted by beitodesstrafe
                              I don't mind it sounding like it when I'm havin sex... but it's a bit unerrving when I'm alone....
                              Anyone want to help him with this one

Seriously tho if it is comming from inside i would suggest tapping the dash and anything else plastic you can find. You know i did notice a slight noise coming from my instrument cluster. Check that, mine appears to be slighty loose.

Comment

Working...
                              X