custom look

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• custom look

well i never posted pictures of my box so i figure i would throw a few quicks ones up of it...i didnt bother to empty trunk or anything, this is how i ride around sooooo....

Is this just a cover for looks or are those your ports. I am confused. Cool Idea though.
    Originally posted by Nikki
    You are an e-pimp.
    Originally posted by beitodesstrafe
    I tried too, my penis way too big
    07 GTP Coupe, Black, GT-R Exhaust #1, Dr speed Cold air box, GM STB, White Face Gauges, Intigrated Ipod, Altezza tails, Painted headlights with black reflectors and no amber turn signal cover and Nokya Ultrawhite bulbs all around, VMS ECM Tune Beotches, With the TCM tune soon to come.
    My youtube. http://youtube.com/user/joebro82
    The old hooptyhttp://www.cardomain.com/ride/2412743

Comment

they are my ports...i didnt go for alot of boom, just a little extra bass which i got and the front adds appeal

Comment

Looks good i like. So the lettering is actually part of the ports.. Cool idea, hows it sound?
        Hurricanes are like women : when they come, they're wet and wild, but when they leave they take your house and car.

Comment

no the letters are actually blocked from the subs completely

the subs are slanted inside the box to basically make two sub boxes into one.....each sb has 2 port holes, and the letter cut outs are covered by (tinted) plexiglass behind them

i have a light in behind the letters that lights them up when i turn it on

Comment

Sweet! Cant wait to see a night pic w/ it lit up :smoke: Congrats on a nice setup!
            Hurricanes are like women : when they come, they're wet and wild, but when they leave they take your house and car.

Comment

Nice touch, I like it.

Comment

the front is a bit dirty from taking it out and sitting on ground to fix the glass from rattling....ill get pics as soon as i can, actually need to install another light as it doesnt light it up like i wnt it too

Comment

You should repaint it and then cover it up with some nice urethane or something. Some little rough spots around the edges. With some lights behind it that would look awesome.

Comment

yeh im gonna put another layer of paint on it...and also flush up the top so it doesnt stick out alittle like you can see....still workin progress, just no time

Comment

can't wait to see how it turns out
                      Originally posted by TLS2000
                      Fine. You're banned. Stupid redneck piece of shit!
                      http://www.cardomain.com/id/Amick
                      GTP: My list of mods got too long... just click the link

Comment

JP,

Just because it's yours, I'm going to say that it sucks.

sigpic
                        Mobil 1 | Doctorspeed Stage 3 & 4 CAI | CRABS | Sacchi S45 245 Black 18" Rims | 6000k HID Headlights + Fogs | GT-R Exhaust | 20% Tint | Pioneer AppRadio 2

Comment

Working...
                        X