Car Wash Brush

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Car Wash Brush

I've been sort of looking at car wash brushes. I've looked at a few, including one that mixes the soap and everything for you. Was wondering if anyone else uses one, and what they thought of them. Are they safe to use on the paint and what not? I usually hand wash with a mit, but the brush looks as though it might do a better job. thanks

Re: Car Wash Brush

i would stick with a microfiber mit to wash the car...the brush can scratch the car.
    A whole lot of mods and a freakin lesbo after me....
    Originally posted by 08blackgt
    hahaha i fukin love Darlene

Comment

Ok thanks. That's kind of what I figured, but thought I'd throw it out there and see what others thought.

Comment

Anything that has an edge or hard surface to scratch it probably will eventually

'08 G8 GT... 1 7/8" Kooks Blue Ceramic Coated Long tube Headers... 3" Xpipe...Magnaflow axle backs...Rotofab CAI...Heater hose relocate. Ported throttle body, intake manifold, Custom grind cam 227/237 .620/.604 LSA 113 +3, Circle D 3200 stall, 3.45 rear gear,Tuned by Redline
        Dyno 438 WHP 415 WTQ

'15 Chevy SS Some Like It Hot Red Holden Grill & trunk badge... Solo performance axle backs... Rotofab Intake, Mobile attractions front splitter

Comment

micro fibers ftw, brushes will just swirl your car to hell.
          Make me a signature and ill put it in here...

Comment

Working...
          X