My New GTP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My New GTP

I'm still pretty new here.. This car is just about a week old and it is a great replacement for my 04 Grand Am.. It's still stock, so it looks the same as everyone else's

I'll get some better pictures soon.
    Current Mods: Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI and GT-R Exhaust. Tune Time TUNE! 6000 K HIDs, MPD Hood.

Originally posted by GTPprix
    My sister's cousin's niece who married a guy who delivers paper towels to a guy who knows a girl whose brother is a cabinet member for nObama said that GM just imploded 20 minutes ago.

It doesn't look like mine.

*I have tinted windows!*

Next week I'll have different rims too.

Edit: I don't have On-Star either.

sigpic
    Mobil 1 | Doctorspeed Stage 3 & 4 CAI | CRABS | Sacchi S45 245 Black 18" Rims | 6000k HID Headlights + Fogs | GT-R Exhaust | 20% Tint | Pioneer AppRadio 2

Comment

Yeah, it looks like everyone elses that is still factory, but yours is still shiney new. Looks nice...are you planning on doing any modding?

Comment

Yeah.. I have a lot of plans for the car.. First and foremost- Painting the grills chrome, getting some tint, and possibly painting the headlights.

Then, once I have the money, I'm going for the stage-3 intake and then exhaust!

I love my car! :P
        Current Mods: Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI and GT-R Exhaust. Tune Time TUNE! 6000 K HIDs, MPD Hood.

Originally posted by GTPprix
        My sister's cousin's niece who married a guy who delivers paper towels to a guy who knows a girl whose brother is a cabinet member for nObama said that GM just imploded 20 minutes ago.

Comment

Lookin' good. I do like the coupes but I just like having a more useful backseat. If I had the funding right now I would get the cold air box. But if anyone has any stock 18" rims and tires they want to get rid of...
          http://www.deercrack.com/banana/ Home of Banana Man!

"I aim to misbehave" - Capt. Mal Reynolds ~ Serenity ~

Comment

Looks good...

Originally posted by Toyz
            Originally posted by simplyred
            what do you guys think about switching up the teams again?!
            As long as i dont have to catch, i am all for it!

Comment

Every time I see this car in black.. mMmmMm..

Keep us updated with your progress

Boss Lady for the Blue Man Group

I'm back and ready for action!

Comment

The backseat in the coupe is huge! It's just accessing it that can be pretty tough sometimes.

Anyway, welcome and congrats!
                -Mike #1

||2006 GTP Coupe - Gone but not forgotten||

'Black cars denote an aggressive personality or someone who's an outsider or rebel.'

Current Ride: 2009 White Hot Pontiac G8 GT with Onyx/Red Interior

Comment

Yeah the back area in the coupe is really big, but I can't sit back there due to the slope. Nice pics though, congrats.

Comment

welcome, and good choice of color... not that I'm biased
                    Originally posted by TLS2000
                    Fine. You're banned. Stupid redneck piece of shit!
                    http://www.cardomain.com/id/Amick
                    GTP: My list of mods got too long... just click the link

Comment

I'm not saying the back seat isn't big in the coupe. Just harder to access without rear doors. I've had 3 coupes and a 2 door Blazer and I don't think I could ever go back to not having rear doors. From now on if I buy a car with 2 doors it better only have 2 seats. But you can't beat the coupes styling.
                      http://www.deercrack.com/banana/ Home of Banana Man!

"I aim to misbehave" - Capt. Mal Reynolds ~ Serenity ~

Comment

Originally posted by sliverck
                        I'm not saying the back seat isn't big in the coupe. Just harder to access without rear doors.
                        If it is your car... who cares. You won't be riding in the back anyway
                        Originally posted by TLS2000
                        Fine. You're banned. Stupid redneck piece of shit!
                        http://www.cardomain.com/id/Amick
                        GTP: My list of mods got too long... just click the link

Comment

Working...
                        X