Door handle question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Door handle question

Does anybody know if the G8 sedan door handles are the same as our G6's. Because if they are, I'd be really interested in swapping them out. They are the ones with the matching body color added to them.

Thanks
    signed
    the guinea pig.....
    ALTERATIONS:

Full 2008 GXP Sport Edition Conversion, MPD hood, Crab 03/04, HSRK, chrome oil cap/door locks, WAMS 93 tune, tints, Kenwood DNX5120 dvd/nav, red led interior lighting, 05 leather seats, Impala Leather console lid, 3rd LED brake light, Custom trunk lid liner.

Re: Door handle question

im gonna go out on a limb and say no
    they just dont look like they would

could be wrong though

Remember if "the" and "and" are spelled right its not a genuine Ahuhn post

Dear God, please send clothes to all those poor ladies in Daddy's computer. Amen.
    Originally posted by snowmanG6
    you would try to tape a poptart to her then give her a bag a skittles and tell her to fart a rainbow

Comment

if they could, they'd already be on mine. I love the chrome around the edges.

but theyre too skinny

My progression thread
      Car: Black 2007 G6 V6 Sedan
      Done: Debadged, 20% tint, Stage 3/4 CRAB Intake, 08 radio w/aux, leather wheel and radio controls, DDM Tuning 6K HID's
      In Process (waiting on the install): Black Window Trim, GTP rims, Red painted Calipers
      Near Future: Red Angel Eyes, Cquence rotors, color matched headlights, LED tails+3rd brake light
      Down the Road: WAMS tune

Comment

Just from looking at pics, I'd say no.

'08 G8 GT... 1 7/8" Kooks Blue Ceramic Coated Long tube Headers... 3" Xpipe...Magnaflow axle backs...Rotofab CAI...Heater hose relocate. Ported throttle body, intake manifold, Custom grind cam 227/237 .620/.604 LSA 113 +3, Circle D 3200 stall, 3.45 rear gear,Tuned by Redline
        Dyno 438 WHP 415 WTQ

'15 Chevy SS Some Like It Hot Red Holden Grill & trunk badge... Solo performance axle backs... Rotofab Intake, Mobile attractions front splitter

Comment

No.

Comment

Working...
          X