Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Response from Goodridge

Hi John,

Thank you for your E-Mail and your interest in our Goodridge G-Stop Brake line Kits.

At this time we do not have a kit for the G6 yet, but we are planing on developing on
    in the near future. We should have something available by the end of June.

Thank you,

Michael Klapp
    Technical/Customer Support
    Goodridge USA
    529 Van Ness Ave
    Torrance, CA 90501
    Phone: 310-533-1924
    Fax: 310-618-0909
    Mine - 2006 Black Grand Prix GXP

GEEZ John you're knocking these emails out non-stop, its awesome. Hopefully you can get a few of these companies to start thinking about our cars. Good job with all the emails you've been sending.
    TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

Comment

One day I just did as many as I could think of that would be doing parts. I got responses from a lot of them.

John

Comment

are these just stainless steel brake line kits??
        Redline Elite Quicklift Kit
        GT-R Exhaust System
        K&N Typhoon CAB
        EBC Slotted/Cross Dimpled Front/Rear Rotors
        EBC RedStuff Front/Rear Pads

Comment

Yup, an accessory to high performance brakes!

Comment

I hear that adding these kits also makes your brake pedal feel stiffer and due to an increase in line pressure, makes the brakes engage a little quicker.
            GT-R Exhaust System
            K&N Typhoon CAB

Comment

It removes the flex of the rubber hoses that comes stock because they are replaced, therefore improving pedal feel!

John

Comment

I've got SS lines in all my cars, and LOVE them. Pedal is much harder and brake response is a bit quicker and cleaner. Wouldn't say the cars stop any quicker with stock brakes. But the lines installed with Baer's big brake kit stops the car on a dime.
                Straight up Pimp Trollin'
                2006 Silver MazdaSpeed 6 Grand Touring Sedan
                w/ Real Working BOV Action!!!11!

"Zoom Zoom + 6psi Bitches!"

Comment

I think it'd be a good upgrade with the all wheel disk.
                  TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

Comment

I would definitely be down for a kit like this. Can't you just go out and buy the stuff and do it yourself though??? The only difference with a prefab kit would be hose length right?
                    GT-R Exhaust System
                    K&N Typhoon CAB

Comment

Very simple to do actually. The hose would only be about 18" long or so.. would go from the caliper to where the brake hose and line meet up by the suspension. Every change pads and bleed a brake system? Same deal, really. I've instal.ed them myself and also have had Belle Tire install them (charged my 60 dollars plus parts and fluid to do it). Not a bad charge, really.
                      Straight up Pimp Trollin'
                      2006 Silver MazdaSpeed 6 Grand Touring Sedan
                      w/ Real Working BOV Action!!!11!

"Zoom Zoom + 6psi Bitches!"

Comment

I wouldn't mind a little firmer feel......Firm is better.........not a big fan of squishy.
                        GT-R Exhaust System
                        K&N Typhoon CAB

Comment

Working...
                        X