They have been ordered

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• They have been ordered

They are coming in a 20 and I just went with the default 20 inch safe size. I will lower the car a little if I can't live with the gap. I did this ghetto style in paint but you get the pic.

Originally posted by Nikki
    You are an e-pimp.
    Originally posted by beitodesstrafe
    I tried too, my penis way too big
    07 GTP Coupe, Black, GT-R Exhaust #1, Dr speed Cold air box, GM STB, White Face Gauges, Intigrated Ipod, Altezza tails, Painted headlights with black reflectors and no amber turn signal cover and Nokya Ultrawhite bulbs all around, VMS ECM Tune Beotches, With the TCM tune soon to come.
    My youtube. http://youtube.com/user/joebro82
    The old hooptyhttp://www.cardomain.com/ride/2412743

Some pretty big bling there, congrats. Can't wait for the finished look.

What are you going to wrap them in?

Comment

What size tire?

And yes, that is a LOT of bling.
      Mine - 2006 Black Grand Prix GXP

Comment

bling bling baby!
        -Mike #1

||2006 GTP Coupe - Gone but not forgotten||

'Black cars denote an aggressive personality or someone who's an outsider or rebel.'

Current Ride: 2009 White Hot Pontiac G8 GT with Onyx/Red Interior

Comment

Going to be a unique G6 with bling!
          2006 G6 GTP: Traded

2013 Mustang GT
          Gotta have it Green color
          Brembo brake package
          420 HP 5.0L
          Ford Racing Power Pack
          GT500 track pack differential cover
          BOSS 302 oil cooler, JLT oil separator

Comment

Bit much for my tastes, but you'll definitely stand out in the crowd!
            ***ROSEY - 2006 GTP Coupe 6MT, GT-R, Doctor Speed Cold Air Box. Click below for more***

Comment

Damn. Put ya stunna shades on!!

Blingtastic! Can't wait to see them on! Congrats

Boss Lady for the Blue Man Group

I'm back and ready for action!

Comment

Yeah there is alot of blingage there but that is what I was going for. I was looking into a split 5 spoke but I wanted the deep ass lip on these things and I got them for a hell of a price. I went with the 245 35's so it will be like I am riding on wagon wheels but hell I will be shiny. No more offroading in the 6er.
                You are an e-pimp.
                07 GTP Coupe, Black, GT-R Exhaust #1, Dr speed Cold air box, GM STB, White Face Gauges, Intigrated Ipod, Altezza tails, Painted headlights with black reflectors and no amber turn signal cover and Nokya Ultrawhite bulbs all around, VMS ECM Tune Beotches, With the TCM tune soon to come.

Comment

Originally posted by HottG6Mama
                  Damn. Put ya stunna shades on!!

Blingtastic! Can't wait to see them on! Congrats
                  What you know about stunna shades, lol. Dude, that wheel is almost cleaner than mine, lol. I like them a lot, you are doing big things when you go 20" and above.
                  "DUB G6" 20" Diablo Fatboy Rims, DUB badge on the trunk, DUB 20" badges on both fenders, Pioneer Premier DEH-P680MP Cd/MP3 player, Scosche GMLan Kit, Two Rockford Fosgate 12's, Rockfard Fosgate Amp. Tint 20% Rear/40% Front.

Next: Aftermarket headlights, Remove Pinstripes, DVD player In The Glove Compartment & Two Tv's In The Headrest With Wireless Headphones. There Is No G6 Cleaner Than Mine.

Comment

Almost

Just make sure you watch out for those potholes, or pebbles even.

Comment

Actually, "if your ridin 20's you might as well be ridin hubs", acording to dem franchise girls. I hate them bitches. They were here and didn't sell enough tickets so they didn't do the concert. How gay is that. I will have to watch out for contour lines too lol. They call me rubbber band man.Damn I am on a roll this morning.
                      You are an e-pimp.

Comment

decided not to go with black wheels i see.

Comment

those are going to look so gooooood. i cant wait to see you get these on your car!

Comment

I like em, but i could never roll with that much bling. I feel blinged out with real diamonds in my ears
                            Hurricanes are like women : when they come, they're wet and wild, but when they leave they take your house and car.

Comment

You're right Joey, they do say that. I wonder what I could do to put 22's on there.
                              "DUB G6" 20" Diablo Fatboy Rims, DUB badge on the trunk, DUB 20" badges on both fenders, Pioneer Premier DEH-P680MP Cd/MP3 player, Scosche GMLan Kit, Two Rockford Fosgate 12's, Rockfard Fosgate Amp. Tint 20% Rear/40% Front.

Next: Aftermarket headlights, Remove Pinstripes, DVD player In The Glove Compartment & Two Tv's In The Headrest With Wireless Headphones. There Is No G6 Cleaner Than Mine.

Comment

Working...
                              X