Does anyone have the GM bodykit yet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone have the GM bodykit yet?

I don't think I have seen it, and the search is not showing anything....

The only photos I have ever seen were small from the GM Goodwrench site.

John
    Mine - 2006 Black Grand Prix GXP

does the GM kit fit on the coupe? the only picture i have ever seen is this one:

Comment

Precisely.... Need more info!

Comment

Sadly, I've read pretty close to every thread on this site and don't remember anyone ever saying they got it, but it's possible that someone does have it. I think, in that picture, it looks like crap and you can't even see any of the minute pictures on the gm website. Good advertising.

Comment

Bingo, I bet it is just an enhancement of the stock looks. Anyone know who we could email at GM to get a better look?

Comment

Those kits are ridiculously expensive. There is however a seller on ebay that is selling the same kit. He might be able to send you some pics.

-Mike #1

||2006 GTP Coupe - Gone but not forgotten||

'Black cars denote an aggressive personality or someone who's an outsider or rebel.'

Current Ride: 2009 White Hot Pontiac G8 GT with Onyx/Red Interior

Comment

My dealer offered to install it painted for $1075. I think it's good looking, and NOT over the top. But I wanna see it on another coupe first.

Still never saw a clear shot of the BACK of the car tho! There are some pics of the kit at this site:

http://gallery.genvibe.com/gallery/sema05others?page=2

:smoke:
              SOLD * 2006 G6 GTP 6MT * SOLD
              Crimson Red W/Taupe 2-Tone Leather; DoctorSpeed Stage 4 CAB, Custom Dual Muffler Exhaust ;"JAKED" Lower Grille, GM Strut Bar, Aftermarket Spoiler, White Faced Gauges, Painted Interior Parts, Window Tints, Mostly debadged.
              CURRENT: 2007 Acura TL Type-S 286 HP 6MT
              Moroccan Red Pearl /Taupe Leather Sports Seats; Tints: 15% rears, 50% fronts;Axis Hiro 18X8.5 hyper silver wheels w/Yokohama Advan S.4. 245/40/18 UHPAS Tires; Color-Matched Splash Guards

Comment

yeah... I think GM would do a little better selling their crap if they maybe showed people what it looks like... it is so hard to find pictures of GM accessories.

Thanks for those shots, at least it's something
                Originally posted by TLS2000
                Fine. You're banned. Stupid redneck piece of shit!
                http://www.cardomain.com/id/Amick
                GTP: My list of mods got too long... just click the link

Comment

damn what's up with that chrome lower grill?! That looks pretty awesome!
                  -Mike #1

'Black cars denote an aggressive personality or someone who's an outsider or rebel.'

Comment

^ What he said! LOVE the chrome inserts on the lower grill.

I actually like the GM kit better than the Razzi kit. IMO GM should have included this kit as part of the GTP Package. It's just enough to give the car a slightly more aggressive appearance. I MAY be the first to take the plunge!
                    Crimson Red W/Taupe 2-Tone Leather; DoctorSpeed Stage 4 CAB, Custom Dual Muffler Exhaust ;"JAKED" Lower Grille, GM Strut Bar, Aftermarket Spoiler, White Faced Gauges, Painted Interior Parts, Window Tints, Mostly debadged.
                    Moroccan Red Pearl /Taupe Leather Sports Seats; Tints: 15% rears, 50% fronts;Axis Hiro 18X8.5 hyper silver wheels w/Yokohama Advan S.4. 245/40/18 UHPAS Tires; Color-Matched Splash Guards

Comment

I agree, but we need better photos.

I am trying to figure what route I want to go for replacing my rear valance to get dual exhaust.

Comment

can anyone confirm that those sideskirts fit the coupe? It says sedan on GM's site.
                        -Mike #1

Comment

It DEFINATELY fits the coupe. The service manager at my dealership has confirmed that. He also said they can have the kit in 3 days, and install it the day after, so 4 days from order time. Another reason I'm seriously considering buying from the factory is the paint will probably be a very good match right out of the box...AND it's covered under your warrantee.

Comment

Seems like a pretty good deal. The front is a bit plant though. Maybe Razzi front and rear, and GM sides? That could get expensive though.
                            -Mike #1

Comment

The front is merely an overlay piece.

The skirts are probably the same and the rear probably replaces the grey.

John

Comment

Working...
                              X