Hey inerceptor Guys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey inerceptor Guys

I am about to make a run to the parts store does the G6 require the use of the 3 wire mini connrctor or is it all plug and plug form the OB2 outlet.
    DONE: debadged, cold air intake, Crimson Crab, red painted calipers and black painted rotors, painted engine and battery cover, eyelids, black emblem overlays, 235/55R16 tires, Raceingline engine mounts, Raceingline strut tower brace, Black recessed upper grilles.

Re: Hey inerceptor Guys

froget the first post I pluged it in and it powers up but only for about 30 sec's and it turns back off? So am I doing something wrong?
    DONE: debadged, cold air intake, Crimson Crab, red painted calipers and black painted rotors, painted engine and battery cover, eyelids, black emblem overlays, 235/55R16 tires, Raceingline engine mounts, Raceingline strut tower brace, Black recessed upper grilles.

Comment

Originally posted by bigjonsrt
      froget the first post I pluged it in and it powers up but only for about 30 sec's and it turns back off? So am I doing something wrong?
      is the car on?

750WHP Magnacharged GTO.....WTF!
      TVS2300 GTO, Innovators West 8" Overdrive Pulley, ECS Tensioner, SD tuned by Andrew at Complete street performance, Ed Curtis custom Lunati camshaft 230/236 .6XX/.6XX 113 LSA, Hardened Pushrods, Lunati .675 lift Valve Springs, Single Walbro 255 fuel pump in stock bucket, Kooks 1 7/8 Jet hot coated Headers , Kooks 3" catless mid pipes with DMH low pro electric cutouts, Spintech 2.5" stainless steel exhaust with X pipe, Carbon fiber Cold air box with AEM air filter, Billet products short shifter, JamesBiz Oil catch can, Pedders 5/16" raise springs with drag bags, Weld RTS Black with Hoosiers
      Show
      -20% tint
      -bohaman AUX-in radio mod
      -Professionally heated seats

Comment

You can power it off the port, you don't need to run it off a fuse or anything if thats what you're asking.

But IF you plug it in with the ignit off then it'll just turn on for 30 seconds and detect that the car isn't on and shut off.. Just a safety feature to prevent it from draining batt.
        The Present: 2010 Mazdaspeed3... Zoom Zoom

The Past: 06 G6 GTP Vert: Westers Tune - GT-R Exhaust - Doc's Stage3 CAI+ CRAB O4+K&N - GMPD Strut - RL Street Inserts - CMS Bespoke Vert Lowering Springs - Quicklifts - Enkei FN18's, N3000's 245/45y18 - 35% Tint Around - 4300k HIDs His & Los - Black Headlight bezels - Black Recessed Grills - Pooners Chrome Trim Blackout - Black Overlays on Darts - Avic f700bt

Comment

It powers up from just the port. and the car was running and worked fine for a few minutes then it started turning on and off, I check the plugs in back and the plug to the port but they were both fine.
          when it was working only a few things were working on it the rest were "dummy numbers"

Comment

Working...
          X