Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official NYAS Meet Thread (April 17th, 2009)(Pics Page7)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Official NYAS Meet Thread (April 17th, 2009)(Pics Page7)

I wanna get this thread started early because I wanna try to get as many people to go to this meet as possible> All my previous meets have only netted 3 6'ers max:

Erik and me
    Erik, Cindy, and me
    Paul, Brett, and me
    Erik, Joe, and me
    Mike, AJ and Jenn, and me (yes they are 2 people, but one 6).

I'd really like to meet more of ya, because of the ones I've met so far, all have been extremely friendly and cool. The dates for the show are April 10th - 19th. I know Mike, Ragingfish, is going Fri. 17th along with some of his friends from his other car forum at genvibe(?) and I would like to go that day, but lets find a day we can all meet. I can go basically any day, I'm only 8 miles from the GWB, and I'm sure can get off any days requested. That is the week of Easter, so many of you in school should be out of classes for that week. The only thing that sucks would be this would not be a show of G6 vehicles meet. I'd take the train in, but I'd be up for meeting somewhere, then we all take the train in.

Hopefully people will respond to this thread, and hope to see y'all there.

Blue Man Group Member NY Local 123

Re: The Official NYAS Meet Thread that Woody Wouldn't Start....

i'm definitely up for going, depending on the day. i have to use a personal day and there are some days in that mix that i am not allowed to use a personal day.

and i would be up for meeting and taking the train... not a fan of driving in new york.
    Previous: 2008 Pontiac G6 GT, 2010 Ford Fusion SEL

Now: 2010 Mazda3 s Sport

Comment

Originally posted by msamylynn
      i'm definitely up for going, depending on the day. i have to use a personal day and there are some days in that mix that i am not allowed to use a personal day.

and i would be up for meeting and taking the train... not a fan of driving in new york.

A hot chick might come! That's not spring break, dang.

And there were no hot teachers when I went to school, just old bitties.

Comment

the only days i cant go are the 10th-12th (i'll be in texas) and i cant take a personal day on the 14th, but wednesday on is good for me, i'm pretty sure....

and i get that teacher line a lot... the worst is "i wouldve gone to school a lot more if i had teachers that looked like you" ugh

Comment

Nah, I went to school everyday to get the hell away from home. Had perfect attendance about every year. I had even noticed the change in teachers when I was at a club on the Waterfront in downtown Tampa that had dueling piano's. One of the teachers was getting married soon, they ranged from 22-25, and there were at least a dozen of them. Me and my ER Nurse friend were wondering why it couldn't of been that way for us.

Oh, and sorry if I offended you with that hot teacher comment. I'll take it back and call ya something else if ya want.

That sounds awesome if you can get the time off. And if interested, I'll smoke ya with my G6 b4 getting on the train!

Comment

DUDE!! We already told ya we were in!! Unless you dont want us there cuz we already met and you think we are square or something

We took off April 16-20, for this show. Mike had said the 17th. We are committed to that date, but could be persuaded otherwise let us know.

AJ
            De-Badged, Tinted Tails 3rd Brake Light
            Custom Painted Interior, Engine/Battery Covers
            Custom Intake, Racingline MM, Black Upper Grills
            My next mod: Figuring out how to turn my 6 into a place to live since ill be homeless come Feb

Comment

no, you didnt offend me at all lol

and I LOVE dueling piano bars!!

you would definitely smoke my g6, seeing as i have nothing done yet, but i'm in. its always a good time.

i'm definitely good for the 17th... as long as everyone promises not to talk about penis enlargements! haha

Comment

I'm in for any day but Tuesday and Thursday. I've went multiple times last year. The only thing is I'll be taking the train in from Brewster since I _do_not_ drive in the city. If we wanna meet up somewhere else the furthest towards the city I'll drive is White Plains...tyhey have trains into the city from there. Last year I just got out at grand central and grabbed a cab up there.. one time walked. It not necicarily me not liking it, it's for pedestrain saftey Living out here there are _NO_PEOPLE_ on the road at all crossing and such, and the few times I've ventured into city's like Hartford or New Haven I've come very close to hitting people That + the worlds most populace city = fail for me i am sure
                2015 Chevy SS, Perfect Blue Metallic, Sunroof, No Spare, M6
                Appearance: Full LED Conversion, 6000L D3S HID Bulbs, Holden Rear and Front Embloms
                Go Stuff: Diablew 93 Octane Tune

Missed and not forgotten. Traded.
                2005 CGM GTO.
                386whp, 364ft-lb torque, Corsa Sport Exhaust, Tuning, K&N Intake, VX Tails, Halo Projectors
                2009 G8 GT SRM Premium Package, 6000K LED + HID Lows, Factory Bluetooth Retrofit, Atari Gauges, Factory iPod Control, 93 Octane Diablew Tune, Vararam Intake, MBR Strut Bar, Corsa Catback, DBA 4000SX Slotted + Drilled Rotors, Hawk Ceramic Pads.

Comment

Originally posted by ajnjennsg6
                  DUDE!! We already told ya we were in!! Unless you dont want us there cuz we already met and you think we are square or something

We took off April 16-20, for this show. Mike had said the 17th. We are committed to that date, but could be persuaded otherwise let us know.

AJ
                  Awesome. I hope everyone can get the 17th, that way we can meet the other forum members too. They still drive Pontiacs. I'm gonna try to get off like you guys, I'll prolly go a few times so I get to see everything.

And you guys were square, but I was parallelogram, and Mike was camera happy!

Comment

I'll be able to make it on the 17th, it's a Friday.
                    Appearance: Full LED Conversion, 6000L D3S HID Bulbs, Holden Rear and Front Embloms

2005 CGM GTO.
                    386whp, 364ft-lb torque, Corsa Sport Exhaust, Tuning, K&N Intake, VX Tails, Halo Projectors
                    2009 G8 GT SRM Premium Package, 6000K LED + HID Lows, Factory Bluetooth Retrofit, Atari Gauges, Factory iPod Control, 93 Octane Diablew Tune, Vararam Intake, MBR Strut Bar, Corsa Catback, DBA 4000SX Slotted + Drilled Rotors, Hawk Ceramic Pads.

Comment

Originally posted by msamylynn
                      no, you didnt offend me at all lol

and I LOVE dueling piano bars!!

you would definitely smoke my g6, seeing as i have nothing done yet, but i'm in. its always a good time.

i'm definitely good for the 17th... as long as everyone promises not to talk about penis enlargements! haha

I can't vouch for Erik!

Comment

2005 CGM GTO.

Comment

I cant go............................................. and truth be told I realy dont want to look at cars right now.
                          ....................................... Foreverpontiac.com offical friend of G6P.com......................................
                          .................................................. .. Progression & Pics thread .................................................. ..

Comment

Re: The Official NYAS Meet Thread that Woody Would

where is this shindig happening? i need to see what the drive time would be.

750WHP Magnacharged GTO.....WTF!
                            TVS2300 GTO, Innovators West 8" Overdrive Pulley, ECS Tensioner, SD tuned by Andrew at Complete street performance, Ed Curtis custom Lunati camshaft 230/236 .6XX/.6XX 113 LSA, Hardened Pushrods, Lunati .675 lift Valve Springs, Single Walbro 255 fuel pump in stock bucket, Kooks 1 7/8 Jet hot coated Headers , Kooks 3" catless mid pipes with DMH low pro electric cutouts, Spintech 2.5" stainless steel exhaust with X pipe, Carbon fiber Cold air box with AEM air filter, Billet products short shifter, JamesBiz Oil catch can, Pedders 5/16" raise springs with drag bags, Weld RTS Black with Hoosiers
                            Show
                            -20% tint
                            -bohaman AUX-in radio mod
                            -Professionally heated seats

Comment

NYC

When I was driving to Philly, ended up going over the Deleware Bridge, oops. MD isn't much further.

Comment

Working...
                              X