bubbzino where are you?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bubbzino where are you?

Anyone hear from Ed lately? He seems to have dropped off the edge of the world.

Re: bubbzino where are you?

He hasn't been on in 2 1/2 months

'08 G8 GT... 1 7/8" Kooks Blue Ceramic Coated Long tube Headers... 3" Xpipe...Magnaflow axle backs...Rotofab CAI...Heater hose relocate. Ported throttle body, intake manifold, Custom grind cam 227/237 .620/.604 LSA 113 +3, Circle D 3200 stall, 3.45 rear gear,Tuned by Redline
    Dyno 438 WHP 415 WTQ

'15 Chevy SS Some Like It Hot Red Holden Grill & trunk badge... Solo performance axle backs... Rotofab Intake, Mobile attractions front splitter

Comment

Originally posted by popsicle
      He hasn't been on in 2 1/2 months
      it's been longer then that since I talked to him last...we all used to meet at Kennedy commons then he stopped coming to our meets - was shortly after he got his job back and got a puppy....now his number is disconnected....just very strange

Comment

I don't know the person your talking about because i'm new here but i have noticed that in the past when someone "falls off the face of the earth" its usually due to a new significant other interfering. Sometimes partners just "don't get" the car hobby and they become super needy. At the same time the person might be "super attached" to this new partner and decide to drop their lives for them and cater to their every need instead of their own. Was this person married or did they enter a new relationship? I don't mean to be rude to anyone but in my experience I have noticed a high correlation between both events.

All in all, just a theory for you peeps to think about.
        -Paul- 2006- G6 GTP Coupe- Crimson Red- 18" Wheels- 6*Spd Manual

Comment

He'll reappear. I know he hasnt been on msn at all either. Ive emailed him a couple times to see whats up, but no answers.

Comment

Originally posted by pkj099
            I don't know the person your talking about because i'm new here but i have noticed that in the past when someone "falls off the face of the earth" its usually due to a new significant other interfering. Sometimes partners just "don't get" the car hobby and they become super needy. At the same time the person might be "super attached" to this new partner and decide to drop their lives for them and cater to their every need instead of their own. Was this person married or did they enter a new relationship? I don't mean to be rude to anyone but in my experience I have noticed a high correlation between both events.

All in all, just a theory for you peeps to think about.
            Luckily I have no plans for that kind of stuff.
            <-- Gray G6? Click!
            2006 G6 SE V6 3.5L Sedan "Sharon", Stealth Gray Metallic, 1SA+CF5+PCM+PDX - Sold but will not be forgotten... will always have a special place in my heart.
            2006 Solstice 2.4L I4 "Kristin", Shadow Gray Metallic, 1SA+JL9+G80+PCQ+ZQ2+ZQ3
            Life moves fast, don't miss a thing.

Comment

Working...
            X