Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which do you like better? (photochop mods)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which do you like better? (photochop mods)

I'm not mod happy but I plan to do a few small things to my G6 GTP convertible within the next month.

I personally like the tinted tails + yellow calipers, but do you guys like red better?

[/img]

tinted windows and tails. never been a huge fan of painted calipers. if you had to do it though, i think red is a more traditional color and i like the way it looks better than yellow.

Comment

definitly not the yellow
      Originally posted by TLS2000
      Fine. You're banned. Stupid redneck piece of shit!
      http://www.cardomain.com/id/Amick
      GTP: My list of mods got too long... just click the link

Comment

I like the tint, calipers and tails... just my $.02 tho!!
        Originally posted by Toyz
        Originally posted by simplyred
        what do you guys think about switching up the teams again?!
        As long as i dont have to catch, i am all for it!

Comment

I like yellow because it is different, no tinted tails.
          Mine - 2006 Black Grand Prix GXP

Comment

tinted windows, tails only. if you HAVE to paint the calipers, i'd maybe suggest black. just my $.02, cause i like to keep things similar and not mix/match a lot of colours/shades.
            06 G6 GT Sedan (Black)
            Motegi DV5 18" Chrome Wheels
            Falken 225/45 R18 performance tires.
            7 window tint (35% front, 17% rear)
            http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2448881

** SOLD ** ** SOLD ** ** SOLD **

Comment

yellow will def be more unique on a black car, saying that i like the looks of the red better from the pics

and it is hard to say on the tails cause the light didnt get completely covered the the "spray"

if you black out headlights too, i think it look better with the tails

Comment

I personally like the red calipers if anything on black cars... I know its not the most unique mod but it looks the best IMHO!
                Originally posted by Toyz
                Originally posted by simplyred
                what do you guys think about switching up the teams again?!
                As long as i dont have to catch, i am all for it!

Comment

red calipers on a black car. I might do silver on mine though. Not sure yet. But the tinted tails look hot on black.
                  -Mike #1

||2006 GTP Coupe - Gone but not forgotten||

'Black cars denote an aggressive personality or someone who's an outsider or rebel.'

Current Ride: 2009 White Hot Pontiac G8 GT with Onyx/Red Interior

Comment

i think red looks better then yellow but then again yellow would stand apart from the rest....i've seen blue ones almost the electric blue on a black car and they actually looked pretty good...as for silver i dont think they would look that good with the rims but its your call
                    what makes a decision right or wrong is what happens after that decision is made -Marv Levy

'07 GT coupe, black with black rolling on black(crome) The Original

Comment

Thanks for the replies. I am definitely doing window tint, but I've been tossing around th idea of tails + painted calipers. I don't like too much color clashing either, but the other day I saw a black lamborghini with yellow calipers and I loved it. Before that I didn't like the idea of yellow.

Red looks great but I think too many people have red, and it looks too "sporty". The yellow just looks...I don't know...Sporty but refined. The exact color would probably be different than what I photoshopped, but I like the way it looks now.

Hopefully I'll have some time to call around this week and get some quotes.

Blue sounds good too, but I probably wouldn't do it. Blue would look awesome on silver!

Comment

I like the shaded tails with the tint. I don't think our brakes are large enough to warrant them being painted, but thats my .02
                        Originally posted by colinpeddle
                        They'll begin missing us soon. Once all the threads stay on topic thru 14 pages... oh they'll miss us, our wit and our insane ability to wander off topic so effortlessly. Some day, a g5er will stop and say

Go tell the G6ers, passerby,
                        That here, by G6er law, we lie
                        Stranger, tell the G6ers that we behaved as they would wish us to, and are buried here.
                        THIS IS G6PERFORMANCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KJHLKAJDHLKJHLKAAHHHHHHHHHHHH<- battle cry.

Comment

red cals on the black car looks good.
                          I wouldnt tint the tail lights but hey...thats just me.
                          Please consider supporting G6P -Tap here

MODS:
                          Crab Intakes CAB, MPD Ram Air hood, Custom exhaust,
                          WAMS High Performance Tune and a whole lot more....

Comment

Tinted windows and red calipers

Comment

Originally posted by j_vayne
                              tinted windows, tails only. if you HAVE to paint the calipers, i'd maybe suggest black. just my $.02, cause i like to keep things similar and not mix/match a lot of colours/shades.
                              I agree with painting the calipers black if at all. Also I like the tints, but not sure about the tails. I'm not really into the yellow or red calipers.
                              2006 Black GTP Sedan

Comment

Working...
                              X