This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New black wheels and tires?

I'm thinking of throwing a set of ziniks on my car...

and some Kumho ECSTA SPT tires... I did a crappy job photoshoping some on my car. (Hell, I didn't even use photoshop... I used MSPAINT!)

Let me know what you think.

I just wish I didn't love those pontiac wheels so much...

Originally posted by TLS2000
    Fine. You're banned. Stupid redneck piece of shit!
    http://www.cardomain.com/id/Amick
    GTP: My list of mods got too long... just click the link

I personally not big fan of black, but putting those rims on your car and doing black on black would match and look really good! Cuz the silver stock rims dont match as nice as those rims, go for it! :smoke:
    2006 G6 GTP: Traded

2013 Mustang GT
    Gotta have it Green color
    Brembo brake package
    420 HP 5.0L
    Ford Racing Power Pack
    GT500 track pack differential cover
    BOSS 302 oil cooler, JLT oil separator

Comment

I like black, but not those... Any other choices?
      Mine - 2006 Black Grand Prix GXP

Comment

maybe these:

Comment

Much better!
          Mine - 2006 Black Grand Prix GXP

Comment

I like the second set! The only time i really like black rims are if you have a black car, which you do, so i'd say go for it

btw i really like the wheels stock too, we were blessed

Boss Lady for the Blue Man Group

I'm back and ready for action!

Comment

I like both sets. But I like the 1st set better. Smaller spoke is nice too. I'll be going black with my wheels, but it'll be the theme for the car.
              G6P member 340

G8 GT 334 0f 1st 888
              Pedders Street II suspension. Pedders Strut Tower bar. VMS HSRK, VMS PCM/TCM tune, Forged and Stroked LS3, Garrett Turbo
              Borla Cat back. SLP underdrive pulley. FAST ported 102 intake and TB ported. BMR trailing arms, Circle D 3200 stall converter.
              20 percent tint by Scott's tinting and graphics.

Comment

second set to me is the best choice of the two....
                Originally posted by Toyz
                Originally posted by simplyred
                what do you guys think about switching up the teams again?!
                As long as i dont have to catch, i am all for it!

Comment

Pretty much all day, I've been researching wheels... always been a fan of thin 5-spokes... starting to lean more towards these, they are more of a gun-metal (called hyper black) but I love the design.

and here is an absolutely ridiculous 350Z wearing a set of them...

Comment

yeah those TSWs are nice wheels. if i bought aftermarket wheels for my granite G6 i would do a graphite/gunmetal type of color or black if i couldn't find one i wanted in a gray shade.

the second wheels that beitodesstrafe posted look like Zinik Minardi's which i have had my eye on along with the Asanti AF 118 GR

Comment

Originally posted by bristol16

the second wheels that beitodesstrafe posted look like Zinik Minardi's which i have had my eye on along with the Asanti AF 118 GR
                      Yeah, that's what the second set are... zinik Z18 Minardi's

Comment

Originally posted by beitodesstrafe

Yeah, that's what the second set are... zinik Z18 Minardi's

here's a quick and crappy chop i did while playing around with pics of Kyle's car (which isn't finished yet anyway)

i think they would look pretty good on a granite car...i can remove the orange in about 15 seconds if anyone wants to see a solid granite sedan instead.

Comment

and here's another quick rip of mine... this time with the TSW wheels, and pinstripe deleted

Comment

yeah those TSWs are nice wheels. if i bought aftermarket wheels for my granite G6 i would do a graphite/gunmetal type of color or black if i couldn't find one i wanted in a gray shade.

Aren't the Asanti's pretty expensive? I think I looked into a set and was going to have to re-finance my house
                            2005 G6 GT, body kit, red calipers, redline elite hood lifts, pan roof, tan leather interior, monsoon 6-disk, 17" crome rims, Dr. Speed stage 3 CAI, Strut tower brace, White painted headlights

Comment

Originally posted by fireguy82

Aren't the Asanti's pretty expensive? I think I looked into a set and was going to have to re-finance my house
                              $1044 each. i never said i could afford them

Comment

Working...
                              X