Pics of HID's and snow...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pics of HID's and snow...

I fanally got (unlazy) and put up some pics of my HID's. Ive had them on for a while and they are really good. They are from unitedxenon.com.

[imghttp://memimage.cardomain.com/ride_images/3/661/3801/26651900161_large.jpg][/img]

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2665190"

Performance mods...
    Tuned by SB Tuning (93 octane tune)... Ported throttle body by SB Tuning... CAI for the G6 from Ebay... Custom exhaust and Dyna Max mufflers... Stock Wheel with 225 45 18 Good Year RSA's Repainted Gunmetal Grey... Now Upper and lower 10,000k HID's... NRG Engine damper Installed... Cquence Drilled/Slotted rotors... Racing Line MMI's

Re: Pics of HID's and snow...

HHMMM... Ill have to take some when it is darker...

Performance mods...
    Tuned by SB Tuning (93 octane tune)... Ported throttle body by SB Tuning... CAI for the G6 from Ebay... Custom exhaust and Dyna Max mufflers... Stock Wheel with 225 45 18 Good Year RSA's Repainted Gunmetal Grey... Now Upper and lower 10,000k HID's... NRG Engine damper Installed... Cquence Drilled/Slotted rotors... Racing Line MMI's

Comment

they look good..those are just the bulbs though, not the actual hid kit...?

and whats up with the eyelids...one is shorter to the end than the other

you hav one of the best lookin bu's ive seen btw

Mods: 30% tint front, 18% tint rear, custom eyelids, custom painted rocker panels, custom painted side/wing mirrors, GXP front bumper/fascia, eibach pro kit springs, 17" black/machined face liquid metal venoms, interior CF kit, K&N typhoon intake, Flashtech HID's 6000K lows, 10,000K fogs, Xenon 8500k highs.

Other ride: 07 Q7 for now
      PSN: racin247
      Progression-search Silverg6er's FOTOZ

Comment

Gotta agree that is honestly probably the nicest malibu i have seen

As for the HID's, they look real nice gotta love that 1st picture
        Current Mods: CAI Short Ram K&N filter-Custom Magnaflow exhaust system- Xenon tails and headlights(Light Blue)-Debadged trunk-4 inch exhaust tip-15% Tint Back
        Future Mods: 18 inch Gtp rims-Vms Tune (Want it BAD!)- Appearance mods

Comment

that is one BA malibu

I love it dude

My progression thread
          Car: Black 2007 G6 V6 Sedan
          Done: Debadged, 20% tint, Stage 3/4 CRAB Intake, 08 radio w/aux, leather wheel and radio controls, DDM Tuning 6K HID's
          In Process (waiting on the install): Black Window Trim, GTP rims, Red painted Calipers
          Near Future: Red Angel Eyes, Cquence rotors, color matched headlights, LED tails+3rd brake light
          Down the Road: WAMS tune

Comment

good looking car you have there!
            I like your striping on the hood and roof can you give us a pic of the back to see how you ended the strip?
            ....................................... Foreverpontiac.com offical friend of G6P.com......................................
            .................................................. .. Progression & Pics thread .................................................. ..

Comment

Originally posted by jedi3
              good looking car you have there!
              I like your striping on the hood and roof can you give us a pic of the back to see how you ended the strip?

Mods: 30% tint front, 18% tint rear, custom eyelids, custom painted rocker panels, custom painted side/wing mirrors, GXP front bumper/fascia, eibach pro kit springs, 17" black/machined face liquid metal venoms, interior CF kit, K&N typhoon intake, Flashtech HID's 6000K lows, 10,000K fogs, Xenon 8500k highs.

Other ride: 07 Q7 for now
              PSN: racin247
              Progression-search Silverg6er's FOTOZ

Comment

I love your malibu SS!! It's gorgeous, how do you keep it so clean in that snow??

Comment

Originally posted by silverg6er
                  they look good..those are just the bulbs though, not the actual hid kit...?

and whats up with the eyelids...one is shorter to the end than the other

you hav one of the best lookin bu's ive seen btw
                  No those arent just the bulbs. It is a full HID kit. If you want I can take a pic of the ballasts for them. They are very bright and very blue. Ill have to get pics at night. Thanks for all the comments...

Performance mods...

Comment

nice going man, are they 10k?

'06 Malibu SS...Vector 93 tune, Nitto Invo, Magnaflow, Cai

Comment

Looking good man!! Nice and clean as always.
                      2006 Malibu Maxx SS

Debadged, 20% Tint Front and Rear, Full CRAB Intake, K&N Oil Filter, K&N Air Filter, R1 concepts cross-drilled and slotted rotors, EBC red stuff pads, Red painted Calipers, Garmin Nuvi GPS, Painted engine cover with SS emblem.

Comment

Originally posted by jedi3

I never noticed that stripe before... how long has that been there???

Comment

They are 8,000 k... Im going to order the fogs too.

Performance mods...

Comment

Pretty Shnazzy

Comment

sorry posted in wrong thread...

Comment

Working...
                              X